napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 dosing options to avoid side effects.

fstallone

Hello guys, so I'm on day 4 of my S4 GW and LDG cycle. So far no difference in weight or my look but last night out of nowhere the yellow tint in my vision appeared its worst at night but it stays even through the day.
(like I'm wearing yellow tinted glasses 24/7 )

I thought this wouldn't be a problem for me but it's turning out to be.
I'm only at the starting dose of 50mg/day

Should I run the 5 days on 2 off routine? Is it better to lower the dose and run it everyday? Or are there any other options you guys recommend?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys, so I'm on day 4 of my S4 GW and LDG cycle. So far no difference in weight or my look but last night out of nowhere the yellow tint in my vision appeared its worst at night but it stays even through the day.
(like I'm wearing yellow tinted glasses 24/7 )

I thought this wouldn't be a problem for me but it's turning out to be.
I'm only at the starting dose of 50mg/day

Should I run the 5 days on 2 off routine? Is it better to lower the dose and run it everyday? Or are there any other options you guys recommend?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its unbearable then yes, 5 on and 2 off but thats quite early... are you sure your only dosing 50 mg per day? 1/2 dropper twice a day?

if its unbearable then yes, 5 on and 2 off but thats quite early... are you sure your only dosing 50 mg per day? 1/2 dropper twice a day?

Yea I thought it came in early as well. And I'm not one to ever feel any sides from anything. But unfortunately this hit me like a truck. And yes 1/2 dropper twice a day.

You feel the 5on 2off is better then running it straight but just lowering the dose?

Because I know you said you don't like to lose days of gains by taking a break.

Thanks again.

Hey man. It's my day 5th of S4, Osta, GW. I had no side issues right now. I dose it between 40-50mg(2 doses total). Maybe you are not dosing it correct? I put 6 hours between doses.

Yea I thought it came in early as well. And I'm not one to ever feel any sides from anything. But unfortunately this hit me like a truck. And yes 1/2 dropper twice a day.

You feel the 5on 2off is better then running it straight but just lowering the dose?

Because I know you said you don't like to lose days of gains by taking a break.

Thanks again.

yes brother, in this circumstance, i dont even think lowering the dose is going to do much... its already bound to your receptor... you will still get nice gains at 5 on and 2 off, dont worry... no, its not my preference, but sometimes its necessary and i assure you, although not as good as 7 days a week, it still yields great results...

Hey man. It's my day 5th of S4, Osta, GW. I had no side issues right now. I dose it between 40-50mg(2 doses total). Maybe you are not dosing it correct? I put 6 hours between doses.

I'm dosing it correctly... I spread the doses evenly apart. 1/2 in Morning and 1/2 night.

The day has 24 hours so the 6 hour apart doesn't really make sense for me.
(Given that it should be 2 doses evenly spread in a 24 hour period)

But again this is my first sarm cycle so idk..

yes brother, in this circumstance, i dont even think lowering the dose is going to do much... its already bound to your receptor... you will still get nice gains at 5 on and 2 off, dont worry... no, its not my preference, but sometimes its necessary and i assure you, although not as good as 7 days a week, it still yields great results...

I understand, yea that does make sense.. So I'll try that split and report back with my results for next week.
Thanks for the quick response as always. And can't wait to start seeing some good results!

Top Bottom