napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 dosing

Stronglikebull

I’m familiar with the dosing protocol but there’s one thing I’m curious on, so it’s recommend to dose between 4-6hrs of first dose. Why is this & why not just dose it am & pm? I’m timing it around the 5hr mark but today completely forgot which is what’s prompted the question

I’m familiar with the dosing protocol but there’s one thing I’m curious on, so it’s recommend to dose between 4-6hrs of first dose. Why is this & why not just dose it am & pm? I’m timing it around the 5hr mark but today completely forgot which is what’s prompted the question
Your doses should ideally be about 6 hours apart. One thing I've done myself when dosing is dosed my first dose in the pm before bed, then my next dose in the am upon waking. I sleep about 6 hours so that maintains the proper dosing span of 6 hours, just at different times. I work during a typical second dose so this works better for me. That's one option for you to maintain the same dosing schedule

if you are off slightly its not going to ruin it bro but its always best to stick to protocols like this to get the best results but like i said, it wont ruin it if you dont, its just when you are running something, spending the time and money, you want to try to get the most out of it...

It’s ususlly not a problem for me, I take it with breakfast then with lunch which is usually 5hrs or so, I usually set a timer of 6hrs too but just completely forgot today. It’s the first time missing it In the 20 days of running it

Top Bottom