napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 in deca cycle

wardnold

Hi dylan,
Great channel and information,honest and full of great advice.
Im currently 3/4 weeks in a test e/ deca cycle,( 500 t/300 deca); arimadex .5 eod and bromo 1.25 e3d,i was yhinking of adding in s4 for the last 6 weeks,kinda like the oldschool test,decs,winny comp

Stats please

Height
BF%
AAS experience

No one can help you without this info.

Hi dylan,
Im currently 3/4 weeks in a test e/ deca cycle,( 500 t/300 deca); arimadex .5 eod and bromo 1.25 e3d,i was yhinking of adding in s4 for the last 6 weeks,kinda like the oldschool test,decs,winny comp

bromo is not going to do it with deca bro... it will help but you may still run into issues... your dosing is moderate so you MIGHT be okay but keep a close eye on that... and armidex is so weak for this kind of cycle.. i dont know bro, not liking the ancillaries you picked.. what does your pct look like?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

yes, add the s4 but run it longer... right up until pct... try to get as much as you can up to 12 weeks of it... start at 50 mg per day... the very best s4 you can find is at www.sarmsx.com

Hi dylan,

S4 makes a great finisher, so I'd definitely recommend throwing it in. I'd also recommend throwing in GW to the cycle as well, and as Dylan said you need to put it into your cycle as soon as possible and run it to the end as long as you can.

For prolactin control you need caber. Bromo is weak and not nearly enough

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

S4 makes a great finisher, so I'd definitely recommend throwing it in. I'd also recommend throwing in GW to the cycle as well, and as Dylan said you need to put it into your cycle as soon as possible and run it to the end as long as you can.

For prolactin control you need caber. Bromo is weak and not nearly enough

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im 42,230kg,5 ft11,11% bf,lifting 20 years,5 cycles,test,tren,dbol, usual cycles..ive always used adex,,ive found aromasin crushes my e levels,,couldnt source legit caber so running 2.5 bromo ed..ill add the s4 asap.pct is clomid/ nolva/adex,always worked even after tren.mayb bridge ltr with gw and osta.

Im 42,230kg,5 ft11,11% bf,lifting 20 years,5 cycles,test,tren,dbol, usual cycles..ive always used adex,,ive found aromasin crushes my e levels,,couldnt source legit caber so running 2.5 bromo ed..ill add the s4 asap.pct is clomid/ nolva/adex,always worked even after tren.mayb bridge ltr with gw and osta.

i would HIGHLY recommend getting caber... send a pm to iwannagofaster and he will get you taken care of... as long as you know what each ai does to you and you have it dialed in like that, its all good on that... you know your body better than anyone and i love how you have tested it and came to the right conclusion and done whats best for YOU... i love that... so thats all good... definitely add the s4, it will be perfect here... here is the proper pct to run and a link to get the entire thing... this is the time i would still recommend running aromasin, as its far more beneficial in pct... just run it at a lower dose... here you go bro...

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom