napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 cycle questions

valiertur

Hi everyone,

I am a hockey player who is starting his training camp on August 15 and I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle of S4 starting July 1st. I won't see any big gains for 4 weeks and I know that. The reason I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle is because I don't wanna have any supression after. Do you think I will have any supression if its only 4 weeks? And if I have some, am I ok with just a simple natural test booster as a PCT. I don't wanna use clomid because I'm gonna test postive by the WADA if I use it as a pct. I am looking for something that is gonna give me a little more speed and explosion! I want to stay away from gains. I just want a 4 weeks cycle that is gonna help and give me a little something more in my workouts right before the training camp, so I thought s4 would be perfect as its not suppressive under 4 weeks and for his short half life. So what are your thoughts?

Also, I am gonna be tested by the WADA. The half life of S4 is 4 hours. Is it safe to think I can't be detected if I get tested 2-3 weeks after my cycle? If you have any info about the detection time it would be awesome.

I can plan my cycle for june so I'll have minimum 6 weeks before being tested so it can be safer.

Thanks a lot

Hi everyone,

I am a hockey player who is starting his training camp on August 15 and I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle of S4 starting July 1st. I won't see any big gains for 4 weeks and I know that. The reason I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle is because I don't wanna have any supression after. Do you think I will have any supression if its only 4 weeks? And if I have some, am I ok with just a simple natural test booster as a PCT. I don't wanna use clomid because I'm gonna test postive by the WADA if I use it as a pct. I am looking for something that is gonna give me a little more speed and explosion! I want to stay away from gains. I just want a 4 weeks cycle that is gonna help and give me a little something more in my workouts right before the training camp, so I thought s4 would be perfect as its not suppressive under 4 weeks and for his short half life. So what are your thoughts?

Also, I am gonna be tested by the WADA. The half life of S4 is 4 hours. Is it safe to think I can't be detected if I get tested 2-3 weeks after my cycle? If you have any info about the detection time it would be awesome.

I can plan my cycle for june so I'll have minimum 6 weeks before being tested so it can be safer.

Thanks a lot

you can do that and won't experience suppression in 4 weeks but why not go with GW and SR instead... that way you can run them the proper amount of time with no suppression nor pct needed and you will get HUGE amounts of endurance which will translate perfectly for you in your sport...

Thanks Dylan. The thing is that I'm more scared for GW than S4 because of the half life. Do you have any idea of what could be detection time for S4 and GW ???

Thanks Dylan. The thing is that I'm more scared for GW than S4 because of the half life. Do you have any idea of what could be detection time for S4 and GW ???

s4 only has a half life of 4-6 hours...

gw has a 24 hour half life...

im not comfortable saying anything about detection time because i dont want any liability on that... averages are one thing but each person is flat out different on how things are excreted from their body etc...

Definitely SR9009 and GW is the way to go if you are just looking for a workout increase in performance and not gains. It doesn't get any better than that, also with it not requiring pct.

I know they both clear the compound out of your syste, very quickly, but detection time is a whole different thing. I know usually people are good with a month off, but I like your strategy of going a little farther with 6 weeks off better

Here is how they are dosed, and make sure to get them from www.sarmsx.com

GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

s4 only has a half life of 4-6 hours...

gw has a 24 hour half life...

im not comfortable saying anything about detection time because i dont want any liability on that... averages are one thing but each person is flat out different on how things are excreted from their body etc...

I know this post is older but I was wondering if you used the s4 or gw and how long after your cycle you got tested and obviously if you passed the test. Thanks for your time

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot

I know this post is older but I was wondering if you used the s4 or gw and how long after your cycle you got tested and obviously if you passed the test. Thanks for your time

Top Bottom