napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 cycle for a cut

Kmp

Hey guys,

My current stats are 5’9 165 lbs at probably around 16 or 17 percent bf.

I want to shed some body fat and lean up, but I’m worried about muscle catabolism and losing my gains/strength, especially since I’m on a roll with my deadlift right now and really want to keep going

So to preserve muscle while I cut, I was thinking of using S4, since strength gains are said to be excellent, as well as vascularity and definition while on cycle.

I’ve never used S4 though, so I’m wondering what would be a good dosage and for how many weeks? And what should I have I line for my PCT? I used Ostarine once in the past and I used Clomid and Exemestane as my PCT

Thanks guys.

Hey guys,

My current stats are 5’9 165 lbs at probably around 16 or 17 percent bf.

I want to shed some body fat and lean up, but I’m worried about muscle catabolism and losing my gains/strength, especially since I’m on a roll with my deadlift right now and really want to keep going

So to preserve muscle while I cut, I was thinking of using S4, since strength gains are said to be excellent, as well as vascularity and definition while on cycle.
I’ve never used S4 though, so I’m wondering what would be a good dosage and for how many weeks? And what should I have I line for my PCT? I used Ostarine once in the past and I used Clomid and Exemestane as my PCT

Thanks guys.

Why did you use aromasin in pct

that doesnt make any sense whatsoever... ostarine does not convert to estrogen nor does it increase test in any way... im sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever

that doesnt make any sense whatsoever... ostarine does not convert to estrogen nor does it increase test in any way... im sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever

I know, but I had it on hand and I figured I’d take a low dose anyway with my clomid just to be safe. My PCT was only three weeks and my final blood work was great

I know, but I had it on hand and I figured I’d take a low dose anyway with my clomid just to be safe. My PCT was only three weeks and my final blood work was great

You want to be careful bro.. Aromasin is very strong and you can easily crash your estrogen...

No estrogen conversion with sarms bud, so don't ever use an AI unless it's necessary for some reason

Please do not use Aromasin for anything unless needed bro you don’t want to crash your estrogen. It is worse then high estrogen. I crashed my below 5 and it was miserable it take a long time to get it back up and you feel like death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to be careful bro.. Aromasin is very strong and you can easily crash your estrogen...

No estrogen conversion with sarms bud, so don't ever use an AI unless it's necessary for some reason

Please do not use Aromasin for anything unless needed bro you don’t want to crash your estrogen. It is worse then high estrogen. I crashed my below 5 and it was miserable it take a long time to get it back up and you feel like death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, I’ll take everyone’s advice and leave the AI out of my PCT. Like I said, I just had it on hand and used a really small dosage. Based on my blood work, it really helped though, as the Ostarine suppressed me quite a bit

just because you have something extra doesnt mean you use it man... its not smart at all... thats your call, you run it however you want man... ostarine should not be suppressing you quite a bit either... its very very light on suppression

just because you have something extra doesnt mean you use it man... its not smart at all... thats your call, you run it however you want man... ostarine should not be suppressing you quite a bit either... its very very light on suppression

I don’t know why I got so suppressed then, weird.
My blood tests were like:

Pre-Osta: 550 ng/dl
Post-Osta (Last day): 240 ng/dl
End of PCT: 905 ng/dl

This was my first cycle of absolutely anything, so like obviously my first time dealing with test fluctuations. I used sarmsx osta btw

i thought you had a drastic suppression... i generally see it 100-200 points with mk but the recovery is very quick as you an see so that was not what i expected... that is nothing concerning...

i thought you had a drastic suppression... i generally see it 100-200 points with mk but the recovery is very quick as you an see so that was not what i expected... that is nothing concerning...

Alright. I’ll keep off the AI a this time and stick to the clomid dose your mentioned before. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom