napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4, Cardarine, MK677 Cut

keloseen

Hey guys new to the forum. Thank you for introducing me Dylan.

I’ll try to not make this too long, but would love some opinions. I was clean since January of this year until about June I did 8 weeks of Ostarine and Cardarine together and I just did a 4 week PCT with arimidex (don’t think I even needed it). My goal since the beginning of the year is to cut everything off. I’m a 26 yo male, 6’6”. Start of the cut I was about 325 probably about 25% BF, now I’m 280 probably in the 12-15% range. Cutting has obviously started to slow down so I wanted to give S4 a try and I also have some Cardarine and MK677 to throw in. I’m planning to do 20mg of GW first thing in the morning with 30mg MK677. My plan was to run 30mg of S4 throughout the day, but I keep seeing 50mg as a standard dose. Am I wasting it by not at least putting 50mg in my system daily? Again my goals are to get as lean as possible until I want to put size and strength back on. Any thoughts on adding 100mg of test prop EOD?

Weeks 1-8: 20mg of Cardarine, 30mg MK677 upon waking.
10mg S4 upon waking, mid day, and before bed.

Lastly, is there anyone who can confirm the authenticity of the Alpha Breed brand?

Thanks again for all of your material Dylan!

30 mg of 677? you dont have real nor puree sarms dude... i dont know where you would hear to buy from there but i would NOT be using that shit at all

30 mg of 677? you dont have real nor puree sarms dude... i dont know where you would hear to buy from there but i would NOT be using that shit at all

They come in 10mg caps. Isn’t a common dose 25mg? I figured overshooting it by 5mg wouldn’t be catastrophic. So I have a close friend who actually runs a supplement store and sells hardcore supplements within it. He gets all of his supplements 3rd party tested by an independent lab. He takes the stuff himself and as I stated before I am very close with him. Anyways, I respect your opinion and it isn’t being fully discarded. That being said I have more interest in the protocols I had asked about. Assuming I have legitimate stuff, does everything I’m doing make sense?

i would not exceed 25 mg per day of it... you can do whatever you want but thats why limits are placed on dosing

The dosages recommemded are the following

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

So you wouldn’t even bother running it just 8 weeks? Also what’s your opinion on adding test? My plan was to go directly from the 8 week cut to an 8 week “bulk” of test+NPP.

Thanks for the response!

So you wouldn’t even bother running it just 8 weeks? Also what’s your opinion on adding test? My plan was to go directly from the 8 week cut to an 8 week “bulk” of test+NPP.

Thanks for the response!

Sarms really don't even start peaking til around 8 weeks, amd mk677 actually needs ran even longer at 6 months plus. It works like GH.

Adding in steroids completely depends on your stats and experience level. If you run sarms with steroids, you,obviously need aromasin, caber, and a much more extensive pct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sarms really don't even start peaking til around 8 weeks, amd mk677 actually needs ran even longer at 6 months plus. It works like GH.

Adding in steroids completely depends on your stats and experience level. If you run sarms with steroids, you,obviously need aromasin, caber, and a much more extensive pct

I am aware of how MK677 should be run. I have about 6 years of experience with AAS and have run most compounds known to man. I should’ve specified that I am only new to sarms and don’t know much about how to properly stack them with AAS. Seems to be quite different than just stacking an oral AAS.

Truthfully I got a lot out of Ostarine and Cardarine of just 8 weeks. It was quite the positive introduction to SARMS for me. I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but along with my AAS experience I have been religiously lifting for 12 years now and have always taken it very seriously. Any cycle I choose to take is for the interest of improving upon an elite physique. I’m not trying to brag or anything of the sort, I just hope to get across that I’m not just some gym rat lookin to impress his crush.

Thanks for your help so far.

I am aware of how MK677 should be run. I have about 6 years of experience with AAS and have run most compounds known to man. I should’ve specified that I am only new to sarms and don’t know much about how to properly stack them with AAS. Seems to be quite different than just stacking an oral AAS.

Truthfully I got a lot out of Ostarine and Cardarine of just 8 weeks. It was quite the positive introduction to SARMS for me. I’m not sure if it’s relevant, but along with my AAS experience I have been religiously lifting for 12 years now and have always taken it very seriously. Any cycle I choose to take is for the interest of improving upon an elite physique. I’m not trying to brag or anything of the sort, I just hope to get across that I’m not just some gym rat lookin to impress his crush.

Thanks for your help so far.

Stacking sarms with steroids are no different, other than you really don't have to worry about the liver toxicity aspect.

sarms do not peak until week 8... so compare that to being in your prime like kevin durant in the nba for example... would you retire right now? or would you still get some high quality years in the league? so do you cut it short when you still have A LOT to gain or just stop because you did good for the time being? i guess to me it would make less than zero sense to stop and would always be throwing away time and money but you do whatever you feel is right...

sarms do not peak until week 8... so compare that to being in your prime like kevin durant in the nba for example... would you retire right now? or would you still get some high quality years in the league? so do you cut it short when you still have A LOT to gain or just stop because you did good for the time being? i guess to me it would make less than zero sense to stop and would always be throwing away time and money but you do whatever you feel is right...

Haha I love the analogy. For whatever reason I thought 8 weeks was a good length. I’ll be sure to draw it out to 12. Thank you sir.

Top Bottom