napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 or Anavar

Skaz0491

Will S4 give you the same extreme muscle tightness that anavar gives you? If so what week will I notice this? I am currently in week 4 and feel minimal tightness. I am getting yellow night vision tint so I know my stuff is legit.

Will S4 give you the same extreme muscle tightness that anavar gives you? If so what week will I notice this? I am currently in week 4 and feel minimal tightness. I am getting yellow night vision tint so I know my stuff is legit.
I guess it depends on the person and their response. I'm not sure what you mean be tightness exactly but I personally never got a thing from anavar

Personally I don't think you can compare SARMs to steroids. They may have some similar effects but it will not be near what steroids do. I am the same as Rick though......never felt that from var before. Are you sure you have legit anavar? Sounds like winny maybe.

Yes it could’ve been winny I was told it was anavar though. I took 60mg a day for 10 weeks along side test and my entire body felt like a rock my muscle hardness was through the roof. I was under the impression that S4 could give you that same hardness. Correct me if I’m wrong.

s4 and anavar would be more similar than s4 and winstrol, where s4 would not be in that kind of league but you likely had winstrol, not anavar... anavar wont make you a rock like but beyond that, what are you doing running 10 weeks of orals of anything man? thats nearly double the amount you should ever go... thats way too long

Top Bottom