napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4

Jack34567

Hey guys. So I’ve just ordered my sarms from esarms.com.
I am going to be cutting & doing S4.
I will he running it at 50mg a day for 12 weeks.
What can I expect from this cycle besides vision side effects?
Will I gain lean mass? Will I get stronger? Or will I just retain everything I achieved on my bulk whilst I cut body fat?

My current stats are
173cm tall
170lbs
17%bf

Thanks guys.

That all depends on what you do during that time.
Everyone gets different results. S4 is great for cutting. But your diet has to be on point. Work outs and cardio have to be good also.
So in my opinion s4 will only shine if you do your part.

Hey guys. So I’ve just ordered my sarms from esarms.com.
I am going to be cutting & doing S4.
I will he running it at 50mg a day for 12 weeks.
What can I expect from this cycle besides vision side effects?
Will I gain lean mass? Will I get stronger? Or will I just retain everything I achieved on my bulk whilst I cut body fat?

My current stats are
173cm tall
170lbs
17%bf

Thanks guys.
S4 is the best sarm fir strength by far in my opinion. You can add lean mass on it as well but it really shines with cutting. Gw stacks very well with it for that purpose

noone has any clue if you will even get vision sides... these are more so questions for a psychic... i can tell you that s4 is extremely good for strength, lean muscle and muscle hardening but you want us to predict the future on certain things and we cant.. the vision sides are completely random and different from person to person and no human can tell you what you will and will not gain etc.. theres far too many factors.. all we can tell you is what s4 is capable of

Thanks for your feedback Dylan.
Could you tell me what the average person could expect? Or perhaps maybe if you were personally on my shoes what you yourself would expect?
Would you expect to gain lean mass on this cut? Would you expect to maintain or perhaps even gain strength on this cut? I know S4 gives you more strength than any other sarm (besides s23 but that’s basically a steroid haha), but will it still give me increased strength & size at 50mg per day whilst on a cut? That’s all i’d Really like to know.

Thanks Dylan!

Let me rephrase. I should be asking - COULD S4 give me an increase in lean mass & an increase in strength at 50mg per day whilst in a calorie deficit. I shouldn’t be asking “will”

When I was on s4 I was in a pretty good deficit and single digits bf and still lifting heavy and some lifts actually went up .. my diet and all of that and peri workout nutrition is on point also. S4 can really shine but like others state you have to put in work

S4 would have to be my all time favorite sarm...it doesn't get nearly enough praise as it should. With diet and training on point I have people asking if I'm on cycle. Absolutely love it on its own but found when stacked with lgd the results really shine. I only stick to 50mg as I get slight vision sides just at that dose but it's bearable for the 12 weeks.

S4 would have to be my all time favorite sarm...it doesn't get nearly enough praise as it should. With diet and training on point I have people asking if I'm on cycle. Absolutely love it on its own but found when stacked with lgd the results really shine. I only stick to 50mg as I get slight vision sides just at that dose but it's bearable for the 12 weeks.
definitely at the top of my list as well... being a runner and huge cardio person, it makes sense cardarine is my favorite but i have always said that s4 is second for me...

Top Bottom