napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4

So I'm getting close to the end of my 12 week cycle of s4/LGD. I was doing upper body and before I started using these, I never really showed any veins

This is a picture from yesterday's workout. I couldn't get a good picture of the other side but there were a lot more veins then just that one. I went from showing no veins (even in my arms) to having veins pop in my traps....
161cb745268fce4861c3efee33978616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any other things that you have to say about lgd? did you have hunger cravings? my buddy said he did but it may be different for others

Nope I'm always eating because my metabolism is so intense. I'm bulking so I eat so much that I don't really enjoy food at the moment. [emoji28]

any other things that you have to say about lgd? did you have hunger cravings? my buddy said he did but it may be different for others

I did notice increase appetite when I started lgd, but it was just slight and nothing to the extent of mk677. I must say the veins on s4 are amazingggg!!

fuck I hope I don't I am trying to maintain a deficit in calories, and yes I agree the veins are nice addition I want them in my ass cheeks lol

After I do a rad 140 standalone cycle (right after I'm done with the PCT on this one) I'm going to run sr9009, gw, mk677, and s4 for my cut.

Will do! I meant 2866 not 677. I would like to try 677 in the future though. Sounds amazing!

Lmao yes! Once you see results with your first cycle it's hard not to want to try everything!

Awesome bro! Started GW last night and next week start Lgd. Then 4 weeks in I start s4.

why are you spreading them out in weeks?

GW got here yesterday. Lgd and s4 arrive Monday I think. So I figured that wouldn't matter. And I only have 8 weeks worth of s4. So that's why I'll be doing GW and Lgd for the first month.

ah ok save some money and go for the 12 week run it will be awesome but ya the gw will kick in about the time the others arrive

So I'm getting close to the end of my 12 week cycle of s4/LGD. I was doing upper body and before I started using these, I never really showed any veins

This is a picture from yesterday's workout. I couldn't get a good picture of the other side but there were a lot more veins then just that one. I went from showing no veins (even in my arms) to having veins pop in my traps....
161cb745268fce4861c3efee33978616.jpg

That vascularity on S4 is pretty awesome I agree. The hardness is also pretty insane. Thanks for showing this picture. I don't think many realize just how powerful sarms can be, and this really puts it into perspective.

This last run I had on S4 I used pure essence and all of the effects I experienced were on another level. It was nearly as good as winstrol with hardness and vascularity and that's really saying something

That vascularity on S4 is pretty awesome I agree. The hardness is also pretty insane. Thanks for showing this picture. I don't think many realize just how powerful sarms can be, and this really puts it into perspective.

This last run I had on S4 I used pure essence and all of the effects I experienced were on another level. It was nearly as good as winstrol with hardness and vascularity and that's really saying something

That's exciting to hear that you just compared it to winny!

That's exciting to hear that you just compared it to winny!

Don't get me wrong, winny is still more pronounced....but the S4 was honestly not too far off at all brother

Top Bottom