domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S4

S4

So I'm getting close to the end of my 12 week cycle of s4/LGD. I was doing upper body and before I started using these, I never really showed any veins

This is a picture from yesterday's workout. I couldn't get a good picture of the other side but there were a lot more veins then just that one. I went from showing no veins (even in my arms) to having veins pop in my traps....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

fuuuuck I cannot wait for my next run of sarms with lgd

any other things that you have to say about lgd? did you have hunger cravings? my buddy said he did but it may be different for others

Nope I'm always eating because my metabolism is so intense. I'm bulking so I eat so much that I don't really enjoy food at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    any other things that you have to say about lgd? did you have hunger cravings? my buddy said he did but it may be different for others
    I did notice increase appetite when I started lgd, but it was just slight and nothing to the extent of mk677. I must say the veins on s4 are amazingggg!!

fuck I hope I don't I am trying to maintain a deficit in calories, and yes I agree the veins are nice addition I want them in my ass cheeks lol

After I do a rad 140 standalone cycle (right after I'm done with the PCT on this one) I'm going to run sr9009, gw, mk677, and s4 for my cut.

nice make sure u log im running the super stack with sr next with a little test cyp

Will do! I meant 2866 not 677. I would like to try 677 in the future though. Sounds amazing!