domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: S4 25mg a day

S4 25mg a day

Hello guys.
    I thought abort taking 25mg of andarine every day for 4 weeks. I know it is a pretty low dosage, but I just need it in order to boost my fat-loss a bit, whilst maybe getting a bit of lean muscle.
    My question is, will a PCT be needed if I take 25mg of S4 Andarine a day for 4 weeks?
    Thanks in advance

Youd still need a pct yes. The issue though is your source. Not so sure about that one

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Youd still need a pct yes. The issue though is your source. Not so sure about that one
    The source is Sarms4You.
    If anyone ordered from them and sees this, please comment your experience

sarms4you is a known chinese scammer man... DO NOT USE THAT SHIT

I purchased mk2866 from them in January and it didn’t really do shit. I think it’s a scam or extremely weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsarmsuser View Post
    I purchased mk2866 from them in January and it didn’t really do shit. I think it’s a scam or extremely weak.
    Mate you seem very eager to start some PEDS and that's fine but a little knowledge can be dangerous , NO knowledge however ........ That source I wouldn't piss on it . Slow down and do some research on the forum . There are legit sources on the forum . what country are you in.

well, its only been pointed out for over a year now

I joined this site roughly a month after purchasing from them. I only offered advise to him since I realized too late I bought BS sarms. Just trying to help a new guy not make the same mistake I did. From the US btw.

I believe Dylan spoke of esarms as a new source site. Have they become active? When can we order from them?

I believe Dylan spoke of esarms as a new source site. Have they become active? When can we order from them?
    Should be very soon