domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To add tren or to not add tren plus 1 eq questiom

To add tren or to not add tren plus 1 eq questiom

Last cycle was my first tren cycle of 320 test 320 tren it was a great cycle eith minimum sides (night sweats)

I am 37 turninc 38 in a few days. Lean at 200lb wanting to get to 220 lean in a few years.

Planning a cycle of 300 test (should i do 400?)
    600 of eq for 15 weeks ( have enough for 15 weeks is that good enough)

Was thinking of adding 300 of tren for the last 8-10 weeks of cycle for a lean bulk cycle
    (Tren made me hungry as fuck)

Will be taking cardarine daily, aromasin eod
    And if tren is added Caber

Should i just do test and eq this go around?

Thanks in advance for help

300-350 test is enough imo, EQ should also be fine 15 weeks (16 is usually recommended). As for tren no one can really answer for you, since u used it in the past you should have an idea about risk vs reward...in case you decide to add it , make sure you keep an eye on prolactin . Caber is really strong and some people will just require B6 vitamin to control prolactin at 300 mg of tren or deca...i crashed prolactin with 0.25 mg of caber twice per week(0.5mg in total) in a cycle of 350 mg NPP/week

Tren does a lot to your body. If you ran it last cycle, I'd take a break from it this cycle. It's not something you want to run often at all

I agree with RR Tren is a different beast. Just because you did fine with it the first time doesn't mean its going to be the same the next cycle. It can affect you completely different every time you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Tren does a lot to your body. If you ran it last cycle, I'd take a break from it this cycle. It's not something you want to run often at all
    Thanks for the solid advice. Will stay away. Wife has been weary of me on gear and not having night sweats will be welcomed. Is the test/eq cycle aone just fine? Replace tren with anything? I like less is more and keeping it simple. I am coming from trt doses (cruise)

Quote Originally Posted by infoe View Post
    Thanks for the solid advice. Will stay away. Wife has been weary of me on gear and not having night sweats will be welcomed. Is the test/eq cycle aone just fine? Replace tren with anything? I like less is more and keeping it simple. I am coming from trt doses (cruise)
    Honestly, in my opinion the best stack for mass on the planet is test, deca, eq....so there's my answer.

I'm on that exact stack right now. For me it blows everything else out of the water

Honestly, in my opinion the best stack for mass on the planet is test, deca, eq....so there's my answer.

I'm on that exact stack right now. For me it blows everything else out of the water
    Nice. What doses?
    What do sides look like?

Can you give me more details of your cycle? What all you may be taking as supplement to it and time etc?

Well my test dose isnt exactly what most people would or should run. I respond very favorably to aromatizing compounds. I have a couple logs on here using these compounds too that will give you all the info you need.

They were my biotech logs, which is the gear I use

Currently it's a gram of test, 500 deca, and 800 eq. I get no sides from this cycle at all. Actually most things are enhanced. Energy, well being, sex drive, hunger, etc

Rick , did you ever run MENT? i'm curious how you respond to it vs Deca...if you say you respond so well to aromatising compounds

Well my test dose isnt exactly what most people would or should run. I respond very favorably to aromatizing compounds. I have a couple logs on here using these compounds too that will give you all the info you need.

They were my biotech logs, which is the gear I use

Currently it's a gram of test, 500 deca, and 800 eq. I get no sides from this cycle at all. Actually most things are enhanced. Energy, well being, sex drive, hunger, etc
    Understood not looking to copy, i guess what woukd you recommend a first timer to this cycle run in terms of lengths and amount of each compound?

To give you an idea my last cycle was 320/320 test e/tren e 12 weeks

And cycle before that was 500 test e 10 weeks. I like to keep it simple

So if i were to do 300-400 test weekly with 600 of eq for 15 weeks, i wonder how much and how do i incorporate the deca or (npp) into the cycle?