napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S23 vs. S4

I refuse to touch S23 . Id just start down the AAS route if I was going to do that . S23 is proberly the most suppressive "sarm" and with that will proberly come the most sides. S4 is great with many benefits and only minor sides. The vision sides some get , some don't.

I refuse to touch S23 . Id just start down the AAS route if I was going to do that . S23 is proberly the most suppressive "sarm" and with that will proberly come the most sides. S4 is great with many benefits and only minor sides. The vision sides some get , some don't.

yk 11 is in the same category ...a buddy of mine is currently using s 23 at 20 mg/day from pharma lady , he has a test base of 175 mg/ week though ...he says the strength/vascularity/drying and fat burning effect is on par with ~300 mg of tren ace/week ... Potent af

s23 is a male contraceptive and extremely suppressive.. there is no comparison.. im not sure how s23 is even considered a sarm because on paper, it truly is not... it should be categorized with steroids, not sarms...

yk 11 is in the same category ...a buddy of mine is currently using s 23 at 20 mg/day from pharma lady , he has a test base of 175 mg/ week though ...he says the strength/vascularity/drying and fat burning effect is on par with ~300 mg of tren ace/week ... Potent af

Definitely got my attention with this... Might have to give it a go!

That's a pretty tall claim

i dont think your friend has a clue what hes talking about and/or is completely over exaggerating to say the least..

i dont think your friend has a clue what hes talking about and/or is completely over exaggerating to say the least..

he finished a run of tren ace 300 mg with test P 350 mg/week for 8 weeks (also from pharma lady) and now he's cruising on 175 test p 25mg provi and 20 mg s 23 , (a month ago he started the cruise) , he's highly experienced with anabolics , 10+ cycles (4 of them tren) . He's easily maintaning his bf/vascularity and makes strength gains now , i see the way he performs and looks in the gym everyday and he's on a maintenance calorie diet ...He said if he doesn't split the s23 in 2 dosages he even experiences the Tren aggressions on 20 mg 1h pre workout ...

he finished a run of tren ace 300 mg with test P 350 mg/week for 8 weeks (also from pharma lady) and now he's cruising on 175 test p 25mg provi and 20 mg s 23 , (a month ago he started the cruise) , he's highly experienced with anabolics , 10+ cycles (4 of them tren) . He's easily maintaning his bf/vascularity and makes strength gains now , i see the way he performs and looks in the gym everyday and he's on a maintenance calorie diet ...He said if he doesn't split the s23 in 2 dosages he even experiences the Tren aggressions on 20 mg 1h pre workout ...

Key is that he just finished tren right before. It is what it is but you cannot put the two in the same league for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True , he's just happy that he can keep tren results which he never managed before =)

You also have to factor in dosing. 300 mg of tren compared to just 400 is significantly different. Now side effects factor in there and im quicker to recommend a more moderate dose of tren, like 300 but it is more moderate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly hard to believe that S23 is being compared to a true AAS.

it is comparable to steroids because on paper, thats basically what it is... it shouldnt be categorized as a sarm... comparing it to tren is WAY over the top but its definitely something you could compare to winstrol for example.. the issue is that there is nothing in terms of any sort of studies done... its so minimal and you are just putting yourself out there...

even his mental focus/attitude is the same as he never stopped the blast, his strength gains/blood pressure/body heat is the same and keeps making more progress , it's just like he's still on tren cycle . No tren somnia/night sweats however.I dare anyone of you to try it and see for yourself , i would have ran it myself but i have other plans right now, might give it a run before summer

Top Bottom