bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S23 vs. S4

S23 vs. S4

What are the Pros and Cons or S23 vs. S4? There don’t seem to be many studies on S23.

Quote Originally Posted by JimCollins View Post
    What are the Pros and Cons or S23 vs. S4? There don’t seem to be many studies on S23.
    S23 is more like taking a steroid and less like a sarm. More sides, shut down etc.

What exactly are your goals?

I refuse to touch S23 . Id just start down the AAS route if I was going to do that . S23 is proberly the most suppressive "sarm" and with that will proberly come the most sides. S4 is great with many benefits and only minor sides. The vision sides some get , some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussymatt View Post
    I refuse to touch S23 . Id just start down the AAS route if I was going to do that . S23 is proberly the most suppressive "sarm" and with that will proberly come the most sides. S4 is great with many benefits and only minor sides. The vision sides some get , some don't.
    yk 11 is in the same category ...a buddy of mine is currently using s 23 at 20 mg/day from pharma lady , he has a test base of 175 mg/ week though ...he says the strength/vascularity/drying and fat burning effect is on par with ~300 mg of tren ace/week ... Potent af

s23 is a male contraceptive and extremely suppressive.. there is no comparison.. im not sure how s23 is even considered a sarm because on paper, it truly is not... it should be categorized with steroids, not sarms...

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    yk 11 is in the same category ...a buddy of mine is currently using s 23 at 20 mg/day from pharma lady , he has a test base of 175 mg/ week though ...he says the strength/vascularity/drying and fat burning effect is on par with ~300 mg of tren ace/week ... Potent af
    Definitely got my attention with this... Might have to give it a go!

That's a pretty tall claim

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Indeed....

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    he said only about the strength/vascularity/drying .... not gains/nutrient partitioning , well he did say fat loss but i think he mistakes it with water weight loss

i dont think your friend has a clue what hes talking about and/or is completely over exaggerating to say the least..