napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S23 suppression

bobnolab

With s23 being one of the most suppressive sarms it is necessary to run a test base with it or is it fine to be taken by itself? 24 y/o 6?0? 180lb about 10.5% bf. Not down to take testosterone yet so I wouldn?t take s23 if a test base is needed which is why I ask. Thanks in advance fellas

thats iffy... ive seen it ran just fine without a test base but others have had some issues... i believe its from running it too high but if you dont use a test base you definitely need a test booster the entire cycle and you definitely need a full pct after the cycle

Cool I?ve always done bloodwork after a cycle and after an lgd/rad cycle my testosterone was almost untouched so I?d say I?m pretty good with not getting too suppressed. Might just stick with rad for now though. Appreciate it

Cool I?ve always done bloodwork after a cycle and after an lgd/rad cycle my testosterone was almost untouched so I?d say I?m pretty good with not getting too suppressed. Might just stick with rad for now though. Appreciate it
i think you'll be fine bro

its a split dosage... 12 hour half life

start with 10 mg at least a few weeks before bumping to 20 mg

You do not necessarily need to run test with S23. In terms of suppression, S23 will be higher than any other SARM though. That is a fact and so you must run a full PCT with it. At 24 years old, you may want to go with YK11 instead. You could stack YK with S4 and have an amazing cycle.

A test base is used to replace test that is suppressed or shut down by other compounds. A male needs testosterone to function properly. That's why it's called a test base. If you don't use a test base you can have loss of libido, brain fog from lack of DHT and all sorts of other issues.

A test base is used to replace test that is suppressed or shut down by other compounds. A male needs testosterone to function properly. That's why it's called a test base. If you don't use a test base you can have loss of libido, brain fog from lack of DHT and all sorts of other issues.
This is exactly correct

Top Bottom