napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S-4 wow lol

SARMtastic

So i decided to add S-4 to my GW and SR that I'm currently running. After much debate in my mind, due to the vision thing I decide to say fuck it and try it out since I've also read great things about it when cutting. I started at 50mg for the past 4 days and last night's workout was so good I almost wanted to laugh. Muscles felt rock hard!. Not so much like a pump but just extremely concrete solid!. Strength was great even though im in a caloric deficit. I can't get over how solid i felt and the vascularity was insane. No sides yet (hopefully very minimal) I wont increase/decrease mgs for 2 weeks but so far im extremely surprised at the effect it has already. For those lucky enough to have ran this at 100mg, Must be awesome!

Glad you're digging the s4 brother. It's a compound I'm certainly interested in.
Thanks Man, Im hoping I am one of the lucky ones who can eventually run it at high mg or at least 75mg. So far, seems like a good compound for getting that hardened look.

I did last year ran it at 100 with the obvi sides of vision but I was cool with it, it freaks you out at first but if you can handle it it is certainly worth it. I mean I would wake up to piss at night sometimes and thought I was blind a few time but it just took several seconds to adjust after waking up. and the yellowing which didn't bother me either bc I didn't have to drive at night. this year I only ran it at 50 and was fine as well other than yellowing

S4 is absolutely amazing for what it can do with vascularity and hardening as well as fat loss and strength. It's very comparable to winstrol in that regard without the side effects!!

I love the stuff. Thanks for sharing your experience bro!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thats awesome brother... i ALWAYS say that s4 is the strongest sarm out there... i have always felt that although my #1 preference is GW, s4 is probably the best sarm out there... its VERY hard to say that but personally, i feel its the most powerful... thanks for the feedback... .

s4 is an unreal muscle hardener, it adds huge amounts of strength and vascularity and it stacks well with everything and anything... perfect for the finish of any cycle to really clean everything up, similar to winstrol in some actions performed, also has many characteristics of masteron...

The article doesn't really cover how it attacks fat other than just saying it's a shredder.

Maybe you mentioned it in a video?

I understand it harder muscles, but it's not clear how it attacks fat cells. Maybe because you can build strength on it, so when dieting your body can utilize fat better?

I really don't know the exact method of action as to how it burns fat so well, but I know it has so,etching to do with it being highly androgenic. It's properties are a lot like a mild Winstrol in my opinion. So I get the dryness, leanness, hardness, vascularity, etc..

Combined with GW it just shreds me right up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I love S4! I only get the vision thing when I'm out in the sun and come back inside. It takes a bit longer to readjust. Other than that I found its my favorite sarm that I've tried so far.

Also, while I haven't purchased from sarmsx yet, I will my next go around. Their deal of 3 bottles for 160 is better than any deal I've found out there. and from the sounds of it, they're products are legit AF.

This LGD and Ostarine are the three I am thinking of and figuring out if I can only afford to be on one which will get the big three ( bench, deadlift and squat) up the most. I also thought of running a sarm with m-sten

So today was day 5 on S-4 at 50mg a day. Fuck this is good shit. I thought GW and SR stacked together was good and it definitely is but S-4 has pushed my gym session over the top with only 5 days in. I could NOT get tired out and the vascularity again was awesome. I was in a great mood as well and the cuts were definitely showing in the physique. I have not experienced any Vision sides yet. I woke up this morning for work at 4AM and I was still able to see fine in the dark. Whats really awesome is I was able to push out a massive workout with only 2 Tuna whole wheat wraps all day. I had 2 people today ask me about my vascularity haha plus since i was in a great mood, I set up a date with the cutie at the gym with the VERY nice round ass Wooo! lol Dylan is right on point with S-4 being such a great SARM!

So today was day 5 on S-4 at 50mg a day. Fuck this is good shit. I thought GW and SR stacked together was good and it definitely is but S-4 has pushed my gym session over the top with only 5 days in. I could NOT get tired out and the vascularity again was awesome. I was in a great mood as well and the cuts were definitely showing in the physique. I have not experienced any Vision sides yet. I woke up this morning for work at 4AM and I was still able to see fine in the dark. Whats really awesome is I was able to push out a massive workout with only 2 Tuna whole wheat wraps all day. I had 2 people today ask me about my vascularity haha plus since i was in a great mood, I set up a date with the cutie at the gym with the VERY nice round ass Wooo! lol Dylan is right on point with S-4 being such a great SARM!

Good deal man. More I hear about it I am thnking more and more about that one as I figure which one for my first cycle. Lots of info here.

On your date good luck. I am all about the base as well

Top Bottom