napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S-23 anyone use as alt. To DHTs?

stretch512

Just looking over this Sarm profile which looks like an interesting alternative to Winstrol.

While I respond very well to winny some of the sides are not desirable and wondering if there are any toxic effect on the liver like winstrol with this S-23.

Any one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan did a video on it I believe. From what I know it's too new to really have any good info on it. I don't know about toxicity so much, but I don't remember that one having anything special about it or being compared to winstrol....but then again I don't know much at all about it either

When you buy S23 it could be absolutely anything not that we know much about it anyway.
If you don't mind being a guinea pig then go ahead.

Well that’s kinda why I’m asking the question here to see if anyone has any experience and first hand knowledge.

Wish I could see that vid Dylan did on it and while I have read many reviews stating exactly what is being said here would be nice to know someone’s first hand experience.

Lots of people felt the same way about GW and now it’s become a staple.

i wouldnt say this a good alternative to winstrol at all... s23 is actually used as a male contraceptive... its highly suppressive and has caused strange side effects with a lot of people.. there's not enough on it for me to have any comfort level with it in any way, shape or form... gw is non hormonal and never showed any signs of side effects at all and s23 has shown the same and sometimes larger side effects than steroids themselves... i am disgusted with the fact it is even categorized as a sarm

I actually guinea pig'd it for sarms1 a year or so ago when they still had liquids. It was the first SARM that I actually "felt" something. It was still mild. Something like anavar I guess is the best way to describe it. Definitely not something I would ever use again though. Where I think it has merit is the possibility of being a male contraceptive. Besides that, I don't think it has any place in fitness. Much better alternatives available out there. I did write an article on it too if you do a little digging.

Thanks guys - yeah I did read the part about it being a male contraceptive which I found strange.

Anyway thanks for the feedback - much appreciated!

Top Bottom