napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

It's 11:30am...

The_Gat5

All I can think about is going to the gym.
That's still 9 hours away.
Today is Chest & Tris, probably my favorite workout.

All I can think about is going to the gym.
That's still 9 hours away.
Today is Chest & Tris, probably my favorite workout.
My favorite part of the day for sure. Luckily for me it's how I start my day, and I train very early.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My favorite part of the day for sure. Luckily for me it's how I start my day, and I train very early.

I might have to start training earlier in the day too. I've been having to go late at night and I'm just too damn tired. During the day is my favorite though. 10am

Good afternoon gentlemen and yes best part of the day is working out besides waking up in the morn lol Hey new to the site anyone know the shipping speed by any chance thank you and enjoy

my man thanks appreciate the quick response .. dont feel like shellin out money and it gets lost for like a month .. good to know enjoy the day

ya I guess I should have specified mine was domestic, obvi international will take a while longer but still fast

domestically shipped you should receive within a few days of ordering and they will email you invoice tracking etc very professional outfit

Good afternoon gentlemen and yes best part of the day is working out besides waking up in the morn lol Hey new to the site anyone know the shipping speed by any chance thank you and enjoy
This isn't the thread to ask questions like that, but yes shipping speed is very fast.

Let's please EVERYONE stay on topic with original post and respect the original poster

I know this feeling very well. A little over a year back, I started doing cardio in the morn and then lifts at night. Get two trips in a day! Don't experience the gymdrawals like I used to. Well, feeling them full right now. Been in a wheelchair two months now. Been only arms and chest for a while now. Back on my feet in a couple weeks though!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Same here.I love training early before work.I couldn't imagine training after a long work day.

Top Bottom