napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Russ the muss

Russ the muss

2nd cycle
Hello guys I am new to the forums and am happy to be here as I know I'm going to get the best info and support...
So here goes
33yo
5ft 11
12 stone
I am currently on my 6th week of a 10 week cycle of anadrol 50mg a day for 4 weeks and tri test 400 for ten weeks at 1mill a week and running letrazole 2.5 every other day for A.I as a precaution. I have both clomid and nolva on hand for my pct my diet is high protien and my training plan is exelent as I have a power tech lever gym imported from the states in my garden. (must have the only one in England haha)
I am enjoying the cycle being my first injectable cycle and I am noticing some fantastic gains and strength.
1:My question is after my pct how long do I stay off before I get back on I hear its recommended to stay off the same time you was on so 10 weeks from pct would be fine? Or longer as this is only 1 Mill of tri test400 a week?
2: for a second cycle what can I add to the mix as I would like to run a longer cycle next time around of 20 weeks
TEST- E AND DECA
Can anyone tell me a typical cycle and dosages
Is 2 mil test a week and 1mil deca a good start?
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and look forward to seeing some replys
I was directed here from YouTube after watching Dylans videos over the years and is where I got all my information and research from before I started my cycle made me feel very informed and confident in what I was embarking on. Again glad to be here and await your replys.
Russ

time on INCLUDING PCT = time off... why do you feel the need to run a 20 week cycle? there is no need nor reason to do that whatsoever...

Thank you for the reply dylan
And will take that time off indefinitely and plan my next cycle accordingly maybe run the same test (TRI TEST 400) at 1.5 mil a week would this be a smarter option?
Or run the same cycle again?
For 12 weeks instead of 10
As I have put on a stone in almost 6 weeks and it's clean muscle.
I gotta say I'm loving the results at the moment with 4 weeks to go

you can still run test and deca your next cycle, but cut it to 14 weeks... there's no reason nor need to run it 20 weeks, but 14 is just fine

Top Bottom