napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running tren e and test for first time

parteed

Hey what's up man am.31 years old always been naty but u know i got stuck... So why not i desired to go with the droids doing low dosage for my first cycle 1 cc tren every Thursday and su day combined with half cc of test 400 everyone tells me to up my dosages on test but i been ok with that just a couple times ive done a full cc .... My question is i still have 5 weeks to go and i just started feeling some sensitivity on my nipples no bumps nothing else i would like your advice should i take something till i finish my cycle or just wait till done ...i have nolvadex ready for my pct another question how many mg should i used a day and for how long ... Ive been getting all the info i can watching your videos but it would b nice to hear it personally im loving the results my ig is beastmode_timol thanks for your help

Yea, hey .....why not?

Tren 1st cycle....why not?

You're not taking an AI?

This is a disaster. Tren e first cycle, shit pct, no AI, no prolactin control. This is why people think we're morons for taking steroids

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

wtf is wrong with you man? you pick the harshest steroid you can run, yo dont run any of the proper protection and have a fucking shit pct... guess what comes next.. no libido, no muscle, fat gain, and feeling like absolute dog shit because you crash your test and have extremely elevated estrogen and prolactin... fucking stop NOW man, seriously.. you are so far past clueless its sickening... STOP, run a REAL post cycle and stay a million fucking miles from steroids man... seriously, you are completely out of control man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey what's up man am.31 years old always been naty but u know i got stuck... So why not i desired to go with the droids doing low dosage for my first cycle 1 cc tren every Thursday and su day combined with half cc of test 400 everyone tells me to up my dosages on test but i been ok with that just a couple times ive done a full cc .... My question is i still have 5 weeks to go and i just started feeling some sensitivity on my nipples no bumps nothing else i would like your advice should i take something till i finish my cycle or just wait till done ...i have nolvadex ready for my pct another question how many mg should i used a day and for how long ... Ive been getting all the info i can watching your videos but it would b nice to hear it personally im loving the results my ig is beastmode_timol thanks for your help

Bro, you just need to stop,all of this madness right now before you really fuck yourself up. Tren on a first cycle? What the fuck is wrong with you man.....that is the worst thing you could do! Where is your AI? Where is your prolactin protection? Things are going to go from bad to worse if you don't stop immediately

What is your stats? You need to come off and get this pct ASAP. You need to start it two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom