napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running test and deca second cycle.

Rabz Nabz

Hey guyz i have my second cycle ready just wana run it by to c if everything is good to go.
Im 30 years old weighing 93kg around (205lbs). Im around 15% body fat and have been training for over 3years. My first cycle which was around a year ago was test e only at 300mg a week for 8 weeks and then increased the dosage to 500mg a week for the following 6 weeks a total of 14weeks. pct was hcg 500ius twice a week for 4 weeks, 2 weeks while on test and 2 weeks while letting me estrs clear, then started my Clomid 50mg ed and nova 40mg ed for 2 weeks then i cut them in half for the following 2 weeks. I recovered fine lost no size and my test was back and running according to my blood works.
Ok now for my second cycle.
300mg of test e a week for 14weeks
300mg of deca a week for 10weeks
1mg of arimadex eod
0.25mg of dostinex eod
Anadrol 50mg a day, 2 days on and 2 days off for 4weeks as a start plus I'll be taking my cycle assist.
Any input will be appreciated.

Hey guyz i have my second cycle ready just wana run it by to c if everything is good to go.
Im 30 years old weighing 93kg around (205lbs). Im around 15% body fat and have been training for over 3years. My first cycle which was around a year ago was test e only at 300mg a week for 8 weeks and then increased the dosage to 500mg a week for the following 6 weeks a total of 14weeks. pct was hcg 500ius twice a week for 4 weeks, 2 weeks while on test and 2 weeks while letting me estrs clear, then started my Clomid 50mg ed and nova 40mg ed for 2 weeks then i cut them in half for the following 2 weeks. I recovered fine lost no size and my test was back and running according to my blood works.
Ok now for my second cycle.
300mg of test e a week for 14weeks
300mg of deca a week for 10weeks
1mg of arimadex eod
0.25mg of dostinex eod
Anadrol 50mg a day, 2 days on and 2 days off for 4weeks as a start plus I'll be taking my cycle assist.
Any input will be appreciated.

You need a much more complete pct. This is what it should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Can i substitute Aromasin for Arimadex as i cant get Aromasin in Australia. And besides the pct would u change anything from the cycle ie dosages, length, compounds....

Can i substitute Aromasin for Arimadex as i cant get Aromasin in Australia. And besides the pct would u change anything from the cycle ie dosages, length, compounds....
Arimadex is ok, but aromasin is superior. You can use arimadex if that's what you have.

I do t understand the 2 days on 2 days off anadrol. Its meant to be ran daily, but As a second cycle I think you need to leave it out.

2 on and 2 off literally makes no sense... i have no clue where you are coming up with this? you need to likely leave it out on a second cycle...

I received that info from some coach's, who say anadrol is toxic only when its used daily, and if you give that 2 day break it wouldn't damage ur liver because ur liver would recover within the 2days off and the anadrol wouldn't be able to buil

I got that from some coach's who say if u take it 2 days on, 2 days off it wouldn't allow for build up, so it wouldnt be as toxic, and any toxicity would be cleared within 2 days cause it would be very minimal.
All good thanks guyz what would u substitute it with, i tried finding tbol couldn't find it, and i dont want to take dbol because of all the estrogen conversion. Any suggestions????

I got that from some coach's who say if u take it 2 days on, 2 days off it wouldn't allow for build up, so it wouldnt be as toxic, and any toxicity would be cleared within 2 days cause it would be very minimal.
All good thanks guyz what would u substitute it with, i tried finding tbol couldn't find it, and i dont want to take dbol because of all the estrogen conversion. Any suggestions????
for fucks sake bro... that is the most ignorant shit ive ever heard and i hear some really bad things daily... DO NOT associate with that clown again! why not go with tbol? if you stack tbol with the sarms lgd4033 and rad140 you can get dbol like results without the side effects

That is pretty crazy...i mean if ANYTHING run just 50mg a day and access. If you think you are dying them stop. LOL

Seriously, dont take much more direction from that coach.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

That is pretty crazy...i mean if ANYTHING run just 50mg a day and access. If you think you are dying them stop. LOL

lets not even refer to him as a coach because that is a fucking huge joke

Ok mate, calm down. Obviously u didn't read what i said i cant find tbol in Australia. But thanks anyway.

LoL i meant assess. Haha. Funny typo.

Top Bottom