napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running Tbol & Anavar in cycle clarification.

TheNotorious

I just want to clarify that running Tbol on the front and Anavar on the back end was safe. Here’s what I was thinking..

Week 1-12: Test Cyp 250mg 2x (3.5 days)
Week 1-4: Tbol 50-60mg (ED)
Week 9-14: Anavar 50mg (ED)
Week 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg (ED)
PCT
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
ORGAN St
mk-2866 25 mg ed (4 weeks as suggested)
gw-501516 20mg ed

If too toxic would switching the Tbol for Test prop Week 1-4 work better or as well? Thank you!

I just want to clarify that running Tbol on the front and Anavar on the back end was safe. Here’s what I was thinking..

Week 1-12: Test Cyp 250mg 2x (3.5 days)
Week 1-4: Tbol 50-60mg (ED)
Week 9-14: Anavar 50mg (ED)
Week 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg (ED)
PCT
clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
ORGAN St
mk-2866 25 mg ed (4 weeks as suggested)
gw-501516 20mg ed

If too toxic would switching the Tbol for Test prop Week 1-4 work better or as well? Thank you!

You are running organ support during cycle and post cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be done. Weather you should do it or not depends on your stats and goals.

The concept of using prop at the beginning of a cycle is broscience, IMO

My goals are lean quailty mass that I can keep after cycle. My stats are 32y/o 185lbs 12% bf Training 10+ years. Would be my 3rd cycle.

My goals are lean quailty mass that I can keep after cycle. My stats are 32y/o 185lbs 12% bf Training 10+ years. Would be my 3rd cycle.

Like ez_e said it can be done just protect those organs through your whole cycle bro shit will haunt you in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall are you and what your previous Cycles?

I've seen plenty of people do Cycles like this with an oral on the front-end and back-end.

you have the layout exactly right and if you split them that far apart and run organ st THE ENTIRE cycle, so you are protected coming off the front end, absolutely you can

How tall are you and what your previous Cycles?

I've seen plenty of people do Cycles like this with an oral on the front-end and back-end.

Previous cycles were just Test Cyp. One at 420mg a week and the other at 500mg. I’m 5’9.

Dylan, what are your thoughts on kickstarting with test prop weeks 1-4?

I wouodmt ever advise kick starting with that. You're already running test C. Let that build up to peak concentration as it is supposed to. Stacking more test on top of that won't do anything but bring on more estrogenic side effects

I wouodmt ever advise kick starting with that. You're already running test C. Let that build up to peak concentration as it is supposed to. Stacking more test on top of that won't do anything but bring on more estrogenic side effects

Thank so much for your advice, really saved me. Would you ever recommend running prop on the back end of a cycle to quicken PCT?

Last edited:
Cycle looks OK to me but I wouldn't run 2 orals. Tbol kickstart is fine no need for Test Prop.

Top Bottom