napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running the same cycle twice?

davealexis2000

Hi guys i just wanna know what to expect when running the same cycle twice. In case of how much gains and strength you can get compared to the last same cycle?
I'm almost done with my first test only cycle just wanna plan for my future cycles.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All results depend on how you eat, sleep and train. (And just a tiny bit on the compounds.)

If you gain 15 pounds on the first time you do a cycle, you are not gaining 15 pounds again the next time you run the cycle. Could be more, but usually it is a bit less then your first cycle.

What is your age and other stats?

Hi guys i just wanna know what to expect when running the same cycle twice. In case of how much gains and strength you can get compared to the last same cycle?
I'm almost done with my first test only cycle just wanna plan for my future cycles.

As you gain muscle and make gains, each cycle afterward is typically less assuming you made sufficient gains the last cycle. This is because you move closer to your genetic limit every cycle. The closer you are to that limit and the more muscle you carry, the less gains you can expect. Noobs with little muscle will always gain the most because their body is already undersized, and things like myostatin will play less of a role. As you get more muscle your body will fight you for every pound you try to put on it.

I do two cycles per year, and at this point I fight to get 3 or 4 poundsTOTAL in those two cycles. My first cycle I gained 17 lbs....so you see where I'm going with this

generally you make your most on your first cycle but thats not always true either... noone can tell you nor predict the future bro... there are so many variables and life changes that play a big factor

generally you make your most on your first cycle but thats not always true either... noone can tell you nor predict the future bro... there are so many variables and life changes that play a big factor
So true. How many "perfect" cycles have we started only to have life and it's unforseen circumstances derail the whole thing.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

As you gain muscle and make gains, each cycle afterward is typically less assuming you made sufficient gains the last cycle. This is because you move closer to your genetic limit every cycle. The closer you are to that limit and the more muscle you carry, the less gains you can expect. Noobs with little muscle will always gain the most because their body is already undersized, and things like myostatin will play less of a role. As you get more muscle your body will fight you for every pound you try to put on it.

I do two cycles per year, and at this point I fight to get 3 or 4 poundsTOTAL in those two cycles. My first cycle I gained 17 lbs....so you see where I'm going with this
I really appreciate it man. Thanks for the great info

Top Bottom