napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running S4 with a test base and Deca for 2nd cycle

Jimmyjames

Would this make any sense guys. I have Winstrol but due to hair loss issues I'm scared to run it plus the liver issue it can cause. I'm a hard gainer and dont know which route to go.

Then theres always Anadrol to jump start. My Test base would be Sustanon250. 125mg shots 3 times a week and Deca 200mgs a aweek (mainly for its joint healing capabilities) I'm 5'11 down to 168lbs after PCT. I want to maintain that lean look at the same time. Perhaps I should just wait until Fall to start, plus I got a pretty brutal right bicep/elbow issue atm,

Thanks for any ideas

J

S4 is a perfect safer nontoxic alternative to winstrol as it gives very similar results and effects. You'll love it in thay regard bro. The strength, leaning, hardening, and vascularity are pretty incredible. It's a very powerful sarm

I agree 100% with RickRock on S4. I ran it last Fall along side some Test and TBOL and was absolutely blown away by the leaning, hardening and vascularity it provided while eating in a calorie surplus. Just ordered more which so happens to have arrived about 10 minutes ago. Hurray for me!

make sure to watch the video link i posted for you above... that will shed a lot of light on the comparison between the two!

make sure to watch the video link i posted for you above... that will shed a lot of light on the comparison between the two!

For sure I will watch it Dylan. I guess i'm sold on S4!

What do you think of an oral jump start? Is Anadrol pushing it? My last cycle (first cycle) I didn't notice anything until week 4 or 5 but damn, when it hit me I was an animal, fat melted away, got vascular, and strong as hell with great pumps, I literally watched my body transform. It was nice. Struggled a little with PCT, kinda felt like shit. Estrogen, Cortisol, im not sure, My libido is slowly returning but I take Finasteride .05 eod, that could be a factor. I dont wanna go bald dude.

Anyways, I'm rambling now. Watching the S4 video tonight

Thanks Dylan

anadrol is not pushing it but keep in mind, its very very strong... if you think your body can handle it, then its fine but i dont really see it as necessary here... you have a pretty strong cycle... i would go with something lighter, like tbol or just lgd4033... do you have the right pct this time?

anadrol is not pushing it but keep in mind, its very very strong... if you think your body can handle it, then its fine but i dont really see it as necessary here... you have a pretty strong cycle... i would go with something lighter, like tbol or just lgd4033... do you have the right pct this time?

Ok thanks Dylan,
I'll disregard the Anadrol idea for now, Im just so thin and a hard gainer that's the only reason I was considering it. Also, would it be better to run a Prop, Enath, Cyp instead of Sustanon? I have 20 amps of the Sust and don't it to go to waste. Also, at point would I start the S4?

And yes, I got everything already even though I wasn't gonna start Mid August. I got my hands on some Rx Aromasin this time. And you were right, I felt like shit at 3rd week of PCT. My libido still hasn't returned which is freaking me out but i'm pretty sure that's it's the Finasteride causing it. I may just dose .05 2 x waek nect cycle. So yeah S4 for sure.

Thanks.

J

run s4 the last 12 weeks of your cycle right up until pct... so if its a 12 week cycle, run it 3-14 since you start pct week 15... your test ester literally make no difference whatsoever... use whichever you want...

Top Bottom