domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running my first cycle

Running my first cycle

Sup guys I’m new to the forum and would like some of your advice. I’m planning to run a 6 week oral winstrol cycle soon. I know your supposed to run t for your first cycle but I’m really not a big fan of needles and I just wanna try anabolics out, will probably inject in the future if I like the results. I really would like my hair to stay completely fine and not thin. I’ve looked into biotin multivitamins to lower my dht. My overall goal is to become more lean and add more grain and definition to my muscles. I plan to run hcgenerate as a pct.

6 years gym experience
    8 week ostarine cycle about 3 months ago

You probably know what advice you're going to get boss man.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

VIP Member
    Oral only cycles are not recommended.

You don't have to inject yourself though. Your girlfriend can do it for you.

There's no way we are going to advise an oral only steroid cycle to you. What are the rest of your stats?

Your pct is also a joke. Come on bro. You can't possibly think that's sufficient

listen to the advice that is clearly about to follow from dylan and Rick. if you start wrong you can really fuck yourself up. and what you mentioned already? is a path to destruction. if youre scared of pinning, this isnt for you i promise.

So you want to use a DHT steroid and lower your DHT at the same time? Makes zero sense.

Post like this scare me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow , just wow... you have no businesses using steroids whatsoever... im not even going to go any further than that.. oral only is bad enough but lets just say you did run it, its not the end of the world, but still a horrible plan but factor in that you are basically not running any pct and have NO CONCEPT about it is insane... not to mention you pick a compound that could wreck your hair and you say you dont want to lose it... LOL bro, just stop!!

Okay so I’ll add 25 mg of nolvadex for 3 weeks after my cycle with a solid to booster, that would be a sufficient pct? Also my goal isn’t to look like the hulk and gain 20-25 pounds of muscle from t, my goal is to become more vascular and add a good amount of definition and add like 5 pounds of lean muscle.