napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running GW and RAD140 - Dull ache

long_shot

I've been on GW (20mg daily) and RAD140 (20mg daily) for only 7 days. On day 5 I noticed a very slight tenderness in testicles. It hasn't been painful, but rather slight dull ache that reminds me constantly that it feels different. I've read and listened to a lot of experiences on this forum and don't seem to see anyone with this side effect on LEGIT SARMS. Sarms were from approved source, so not sure what is going on at this point. Also took a blood pressure reading and its slightly up... but not much. 120/70, from 104/65. I didn't check pressure right before taking so I'm not sure if the slight rise also has anything to do with it.

Anyone experience this on RAD ? or GW? Maybe the dose is too high?

that doesnt happen with sarms and if you are using gw, your blood pressure should be excellent... one of the benefits with it is that it helps tremendously with that

I've taken out the GW to see if this stops but seriously thinking quality of the sarms on this one. I'm guessing suppression from the RAD at 6 days in is in no way a possibility?

I've taken out the GW to see if this stops but seriously thinking quality of the sarms on this one. I'm guessing suppression from the RAD at 6 days in is in no way a possibility?

No its not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No its not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You would not see suppression issues with RAD at day 6 And certainly not enough to "feel it" unless you were running extremely high doses , even then proberly unlikely . Not sure what could be causing it but if you have never experienced this before until you started this cycle its possible your body isent handling the compounds well.

First cycle? You are psyching yourself out most likely. Do you think it’s noticable enough if you weren’t on cycle that you would notice/worry?

First cycle? You are psyching yourself out most likely. Do you think it’s noticable enough if you weren’t on cycle that you would notice/worry?

I've been trying to tell myself that.. It is my first time doing a PED. Still on it, and only seems to bother me if I am thinking about it. When i'm active and moving around all day it doesn't bother me. then when at my desk/sitting, is when I notice it.... huh.. Will keep update to see if it goes away.

Top Bottom