napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

run deca durabolin without testosterone

gokar22

hi dylan is it okay to run deca durabolin without testosterone? i get really bad side effect of testosterone and i would like to run deca at a low dose for 14 weeks with a proper pct , would i be putting body at a higher risk running deca with no testosterone?

No go without test, caber, an ai, possibly mk2866 and gw. I dunno what you have planned for pct but your idea for a cycle seems incomplete to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
good lord no... many people are going to be learning a very hard lesson being told its okay to use deca without test... if you are intent on learning the hard way, then go for it but you wont ever catch me advising running any steroid without test...

How many times have you said never run a steroid without test for the foundation dylan[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]........forever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man why the fuck is this question being asked so much this weekend? Did people finally decide that injecting a base is too hard?

hi dylan is it okay to run deca durabolin without testosterone? i get really bad side effect of testosterone and i would like to run deca at a low dose for 14 weeks with a proper pct , would i be putting body at a higher risk running deca with no testosterone?

If you don't need your dick for anything other than peeing out of it, go for it. Your dick will not work at all, and you'll also experience the symptoms of someone with extremely low test. That's not fun.....trust me. I wastherebefore I went on TRT

Man why the fuck is this question being asked so much this weekend? Did people finally decide that injecting a base is too hard?

Injecting is too hard, doing 5 seconds of research is too hard, training is too hard, dieting is too hard, not being a lazy f-ing pussy is too hard.

Last edited:
thanks for the advise pal .. can sarms have a negative affect if your taking anti depressants iv been on deloxatine for 4 weeks while on lgd and my anxiety has not gotten any better feel no affect of the medication ,, lgd is defo working

thanks for the advise pal .. can sarms have a negative affect if your taking anti depressants iv been on deloxatine for 4 weeks while on lgd and my anxiety has not gotten any better feel no affect of the medication ,, lgd is defo working
no, they definitely do not have any sort of effect in that regard bro... that would not be related

There are no interaction issues. If the ,education isn't working consult your physician

Top Bottom