napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RPN havoc

Takmard

Hi everyone,
I know this 18 year old kid at the gym who sort of looks up to me for my somewhat knowledge and experience of the sport and the other day asked me about RPN havoc. He says its a prohormone and honestly I know nothing about it other than what's on google which isn't sufficient information for me at least. Soon as I heard Prohormone I automatically said NO Good, specially for a teenager. Nevertheless he took it upon himself to purchase a bottle on Amazon and started taking it a week ago and so far brags about the pump and additional strength he's feeling during workouts.
Does anyone here have any experience with this stuff and any good literature on it please advise me on where to read up on it. Any information would be much appreciated

yes of course i do.. its just epistane.. i dont care for epistane, some do but its just a prohormone and there's no reason on the planet earth to use it when you can use winstrol instead of fucking even anavar for that matter... it wouldnt make sense... plus its going to be very very expired , several years at least if you buy it

Thanks Dylan, I am going to read up on Epistane and advise the kid to avoid it as its probably really old and or possibly fake. Appreciate the feedback

Bro RPN havoc was discontinued years ago, like you said, it’s most likely fake and filled with baking soda or something. You can’t buy any of that stuff anymore on eBay or amazon since the prohornone act which they’ve had several and each one basically discontinued a group of them at a time. It’s most likely fake and he’s getting all placebo effect. It’s also toxic and doesn’t even stack up to winny in my opinion.

I still have several bottles of Epi in my stash, but it's definitely several years old, as it was discontinued and banned back in like 2013 or around there

Top Bottom