napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

royalpharma labs question

trynicerbo

Was up bro!!! Love your YouTube channel man you have helped me out a lot. Big ups to you man. But yes I do have a question for you royalpharmalabs.com/hair-products this website YES or No I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. I want to run my first test cycle. I'm thinking on running test prop!! Any info u can give I will soak it up like a sponge

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help…

Was up bro!!! Love your YouTube channel man you have helped me out a lot. Big ups to you man. But yes I do have a question for you royalpharmalabs.com/hair-products this website YES or No I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. I want to run my first test cycle. I'm thinking on running test prop!! Any info u can give I will soak it up like a sponge
Never heard of them bro

Top Bottom