napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rowing

The Medic

Hey fellas and gals. Was just wondering and wanna hear your thoughts.. If you guys think Rowing is a good form of cardio... I recently just wanted to try it hopped on the machine and i instantly fell in love.. Gave me a fairly good cardio session and worked my core and upper body fairly well.. Was on that thing for an hour and 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I love rowing excellent form of cardio and I've actually improved my run time by not running and specifically doing the row machine before

Yea I love rowing excellent form of cardio and I've actually improved my run time by not running and specifically doing the row machine before

I wanna know how effective it is reducing bf%age

I also want to know how effective it is at reducing bf % but if you have lower back problems like myself could you still use this or no?

I dont at all but dont take my word for it.. When i usually go for a jog i get bad back pumps.. But on here nothing.

I also want to know how effective it is at reducing bf % but if you have lower back problems like myself could you still use this or no?

I have terrible back issues and it doesn't affect it as long as your fluent in your motion and not jerking

I think it's just as effective as running or any other piece of cardio equipment tbh, but to cut BF comes with diet

Yeah will be hitting this at 5am in the morning before work for about an hour work a 8-12 hour shift the. Come back lift and rowing again and then abs. Ed

Hell yes bro. Rowing is awesome. I throw it in time to time. I like to have variety in my cardio

Hell yes bro. Rowing is awesome. I throw it in time to time. I like to have variety in my cardio

Same here! Eliptical is nice along with light jogging or sprints. I love hiking personally cuz the outdoors in Cali is quite nice! And doing stairs always kicks my ass haha

Very intense cardio for sure. I don't see why it would be a problem, most likely better than the standard cardio equipment.

That's fast bro. What rower? If it was the concept d, what resistance level?

Concept 2
Resistance I usually go between 5 to 8 just depends if I want to be able to walk when I get done or roll over and pass out lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Concept 2
Resistance I usually go between 5 to 8 just depends if I want to be able to walk when I get done or roll over and pass out lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's the one I meant. I have one at my house. Need to start it back up. But 5 am cardio is hard to motivate for lol

Top Bottom