napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rotator cuff surgery

Jb712

Good evening. Looking for some advice please. I had my ro cuff on my left shoulder repaired last year. Has a full thickness tear and 4 other tears along with a 99% high bicep tendon tear.
With my luck, the right has two tendon tears and a high bicep tendon tear. Was looking for advice on peptides, sarms or any other supps that will aid in speed of recovery.
Thank you in advance, JB

mk2866 and mk677 are PERFECT for this type of injury... you run 677 year round and can run mk2866 in cycles...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

last year?

Kind of late for any healing properties

mk677 (NUTROBAL)...is great in it helps lubricate the joints and aids in tendon strenghtening

make sure you do TONS of PT....its imperative to keep scar tissue from forming...and break up any that has already formed
daily range of motion exercises

Last edited:
For healing and recovery, mk2866 and mk677 are the two best sarms you can run for that purpose. Follow the exact protocol that Dylan laid out for you

Thank you Dylan, I go for surgery Monday in am. These sarms that you have suggested are best for rehad and to speed up recovery time?

of course bro or why on earth would i recommend them for you? they are more than ideal for you

Hi Dylan,
I too was looking for the best sarm/s for injury healing. I have soft tissue injuries in my shoulder and back that are several years old and never healed properly.
MK2866 + MK677 seems to be the stack of choice.
I have a few questions :
1) Would these sarms still be effective on old injuries (I guess I may have scar tissue associated with them)?
2) I have heard that MK677 can have some undesireable sides, like causing anxiety. Do you have any feedback on this?
3) MK677 is very expensive, especially if used year-round as you recommend. Do you have any other recommendation that's more affordable and works well with MK2866?
I am an experienced trainer but have never used sarms or steroids. I am 50 years old.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Good evening. Looking for some advice please. I had my ro cuff on my left shoulder repaired last year. Has a full thickness tear and 4 other tears along with a 99% high bicep tendon tear.
With my luck, the right has two tendon tears and a high bicep tendon tear. Was looking for advice on peptides, sarms or any other supps that will aid in speed of recovery.
Thank you in advance, JB

TB 500 peptide bro... like 4mg a week for a few weeks/month then like 5mg /month for maintenance ... you should see marked improvement in the first couple of weeks... if that shit don't do anything.. I would go back to the doc

Hi Dylan,
I too was looking for the best sarm/s for injury healing. I have soft tissue injuries in my shoulder and back that are several years old and never healed properly.
MK2866 + MK677 seems to be the stack of choice.
I have a few questions :
1) Would these sarms still be effective on old injuries (I guess I may have scar tissue associated with them)?
2) I have heard that MK677 can have some undesireable sides, like causing anxiety. Do you have any feedback on this?
3) MK677 is very expensive, especially if used year-round as you recommend. Do you have any other recommendation that's more affordable and works well with MK2866?
I am an experienced trainer but have never used sarms or steroids. I am 50 years old.
Thanks in advance

1. yes of course

2. what? absolutely not...

3. not like 677 will.. you can use tb500 but its not on the same scale as 677 is...

My son also tore his rotator cuff and he sees the surgeon next week. The problem is he's on a wrestling schoolarship. What's detectable? Looking at mk677 & mk2866

My son also tore his rotator cuff and he sees the surgeon next week. The problem is he's on a wrestling schoolarship. What's detectable? Looking at mk677 & mk2866
it takes very expensive testing for that... the ncaa would test for it though

Top Bottom