napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rotator cuff injury

nicejoggersbro

Any advice on a rotator cuff injury , anything I can do or take to help the healing , I figured i should completely avoid the gym for awhile :'( I want to work around it , but man I just want it to heal! Been a few weeks. Seems to be getting better as long as I stay out of that area of movement.

you have to let it heal... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT do anything with it... you can go with mk677 and mk2866 to help the healing process and that will help speed it up but DO NOT under any circumstance lift with it

you have to let it heal... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT do anything with it... you can go with mk677 and mk2866 to help the healing process and that will help speed it up but DO NOT under any circumstance lift with it

FML... WHAT A NIGTMARE , Thanks for the reply , if I do go with sarms to aid me , how do you suggest I take them , length and dosage?

mk677 is taken 6 months to get the best results...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

If its been a few weeks I'd try isometric holds gradually increasing the range of motion. Dont go to the point of pain but you have to reteach your body to fire the correct motor units in that range of motion to get the shoulder functioning properly again. As the injury heals itself this will help you to regain strength a lot faster.

Top Bottom