napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ronda Rousey WTF?

SdBronco

Banned
I know you guys had to have seen this. Amanda Nunes was double tapping her face like it was a training ball or someshit. It was funny as hell and sad at the same time. Watching a fighter become completely out classed with no real ability to defend themselves (although it was badass to see what Nunes has to bring to the table).

I replayed the final seconds (all 48 of them) at least 10 times over before I was able to pick my jaw up off of the floor and ask myself what the f#%k just happened? I feel like Ronda asked herself the same question once the fight was stopped. Sorry all you Ronda Fans.

[Use the name SDbronco for 10% off your order]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I'm not a UFC expert but it seems like she was so dominant earlier in her career because (although VERY talented) there wasn't that much competition in the women's division.

She was a trailblazer for women in the sport and in an ironic way that ultimately it led to the women in the UFC being better and better.

Last edited:
I'm not a UFC expert but it seems like she was so dominant earlier in her career because (although VERY talented) there wasn't that much competition in the women's division.

She was a trailblazer for women in the sport and in an ironic way that ultimately it led to the women in the UFC being better ad better.
I agree with this alot

she still made 10x the money off the fight than the winner, in pretty sure the winner got $200k and she got $3M

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

this went exactly to the T for what i expected... listen, once she realized she was not invincible and came back to reality, the facade she created went away... the aura left, the intimidation upon others left and her mental aspect took over... tiger woods, mike tyson, etc... this is not the first nor the last time you will see this... look, she got too fucking cocky and too complacent and it was easy to see with how she handled her loss that she was done.. when connor mcgregor lost, he was so pissed and wanted NOTHING but revenge... did you see that from her? fuck no... she went into hiding, depression etc... it was her reaction and her mind took over and she was defeated before it started.. she is done with fighting... unless she goes to the counselor rick wild thing vaughn went to when he lost his fastball, im not seeing the change... =)

Ya pretty much... I mean look at Ronda, when she lost (both times) she just runs to the centre with her head down all depressed, yet whenever she beat an opponent she would refuse to shake hands or show any class or respect, im glad she got her clock cleaned in that fight, show her to be more humble.

Ronda defeated herself before the fight ever started.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom