napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Role of Carbohydrates in Bodybuilding: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain the role of carbohydrates in bodybuilding... Carbohydrate needs are one of the most misunderstood concepts with diet in general and especially for their role in muscle growth... Learn how to properly use carbs and why they are important for bodybuilding... Do not miss this video!

The Role of Carbohydrates in Bodybuilding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbYT4XQ8X2U

Great video for everyone to take a,look at, particularly those that are keto dieters so maybe they can get a better understanding of why many of us do not support low or no carb dieting for bodybuilding purposes

Great watch. Just was explaining the importance of carbs to someone that was tapped out trying Leto for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a really good one bro. Most people are extremely miss informed about carbs.
Thats the absolute truth. Today's society has pushed the whole low carb agenda down everyone's throats as the way for fat loss, which isn't the case at all...especially for those that resistance train. The concept of caloric defecits and calories in and calories out has somehow been lost along the way

Keto killed me I gotta have carbs...that diet will drive you nuts...felt like I was living with the flu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom