puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Suggested HGH Dosage

Suggested HGH Dosage

Hi -

I'm currently on TRT along with MK, S4, Cardarine and SR9009 (cutting down a little). This is my "bridge" in between 500 Test and then sometime 500 Deca.

I'm 5'10, 215 lbs and around 10% BF (Per InBody scales). I track my nutrition religiously and lift weights 5-6 days/week and do 2-3 days of 30 minutes cardio.

I'm considering adding HGH and don't know what the true suggested dosage would be (trying to determine a cost). I know that I would need to "ramp up" but if I'm looking to achieve just "fat loss" how many IUs/day would I need (split or at once) and if I wanted to go to the next level and help build some "lean tissue", how many IUs/day would I need?

Thanks

It depends on whether you go with pharmaceutical or Generic. I'd say 2iu Pharma. Generics vary so much that it's really hard to tell.

As stated above really 2IUs of high quality HGH is enough.

So many generics out there just be careful as cheap HGH usually correlates with underdosed HGH.

Start low 1iu and increase slowly over a period of time. You'll know when to stop increasing. You'll either get significant water retention or your wrists and forearms will ache. Don't be foolish and start with a high dose you'll regret it.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

if you have quality hgh, 2-3 ius is plenty

Thanks. At 2-3 IUs/Day, how do you recommend the doses? All in the AM fasted?

Quote Originally Posted by JimCollins View Post
    I would do mine once a day fasted first thing in the morning subq in abdominal fat.

thats fine, yes

Quote Originally Posted by JimCollins View Post
    I do mine in the PM, but that will work too.

I've done both AM, PM and even split the dosage AM and PM. All work great.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.