napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

roids or sarms need advice

jobtikri

hey im looking to add lean muscle mass while also fat loss abit at the same time

will lgd and s4 do it?
or is something like primobolan or anavar better for it?

stats are
5’11
24yo
150lbs
15-16% bf
1yr training experiemce

please dont call them roids dude... please.. .

you are too young for steroids as it is and noone here is going to recommend such a thing... lgd and s4 would be excellent...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks for your answer dylan...can i expect good gains... given diet is good and not only like 2-3lbs... i cant find info how much lean mass people online gained.. greetings

also why not call them roids

because it sounds stupid! thats why bro... im trying to save you from sounding dumb...

yes, you can expect good gains, why would i recommend something where you can not expect good gains

Nobody in this lifestyle that's been doing it for any respectable length of time says roids. It's a newb term usually by young inexperienced guys, so it's insulting to the rest of us that call the, by their proper terminology like AAS, anabolic steroids, gear, or even just steroids.

You are too young and too undersized for steroid use. You haven't built a sufficient foundation. Sarms are a great place to start and Dylan gave you a great stack to start with

Everybody wants to lose fat and add lean muscle!

In your case it will likely come down to getting diet locked in. That is where the magic happens.

dylan can i combine these sarms with finasteride ro prevent hairloss ?
You don't want to fuck with finasteride period bud. That's some really bad stuff. You should watch Dylan's video on post finasteride syndrome

Sure if u want to fuck yourself up bro... look up post finasteride syndrome and see how fun that sounds

This young generation is to soft! I'm 49 when I was a kid I went to to the gym the powerlifters & bodybuilders wouldn't even talk to you until they saw you had work ethic & you were eating to grow & then I worked out with them & they pushed me. When they saw I didn't quit then I gained their respect. So many kids these days believe in snake oil. It's hard work & consistency that pays off & remember you only have one body for life! Listen to what these folks have to say because they know wht they're talking about it's not what you want to hear but you will thank them later if you heed their advice!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This young generation is to soft! I'm 49 when I was a kid I went to to the gym the powerlifters & bodybuilders wouldn't even talk to you until they saw you had work ethic & you were eating to grow & then I worked out with them & they pushed me. When they saw I didn't quit then I gained their respect. So many kids these days believe in snake oil. It's hard work & consistency that pays off & remember you only have one body for life! Listen to what these folks have to say because they know wht they're talking about it's not what you want to hear but you will thank them later if you heed their advice!

Preach on bro! Great advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

well said brother!

Congratulations....post of the day right here. Well said, bro

Top Bottom