napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

roids question

martoonz

Just a quick recap of where I'm coming from. I took roids about2 years ago but I was misguided on how to go about it. I saw tremendous results, but my quest of knowledge of what i was taking and what I was putting in body grew, pros/cons effects and side effects. I found you and I feel like you save my life because the meathead I was following ended hospitalized and lost all his gains, completely. I'm aware of the risk involved when taking roids, specially if you don't have your PCT first..
I took roids for a year, but my drive for knowledge and exercise has never diminished.. I took UGLs but who knows exactly what you getting.. I wanted to ask you if you can direct me to some one in Houston that's knowledgeable that I can go to, everything by the book, trying to gain mass and strengthen..

We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Roids? We don't use that term bro. Very newbish....which leads me to my next thing...

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

Roids? We don't use that term bro. Very newbish....which leads me to my next thing...

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything
My ex wife asked me if I was on "Roids" lol. I said no I'm on TRT because of low Testosterone 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Next thing you know she'll be telling everyone I'm on "Roids" lol

Just a quick recap of where I'm coming from. I took roids about2 years ago but I was misguided on how to go about it. I saw tremendous results, but my quest of knowledge of what i was taking and what I was putting in body grew, pros/cons effects and side effects. I found you and I feel like you save my life because the meathead I was following ended hospitalized and lost all his gains, completely. I'm aware of the risk involved when taking roids, specially if you don't have your PCT first..
I took roids for a year, but my drive for knowledge and exercise has never diminished.. I took UGLs but who knows exactly what you getting.. I wanted to ask you if you can direct me to some one in Houston that's knowledgeable that I can go to, everything by the book, trying to gain mass and strengthen..

You can get an absolute wealth of information from Dylan's videos. If after watching them you still have questions you can ask any questions here but in all honesty 99% of what you are looking for will be in those vids.

My ex wife asked me if I was on "Roids" lol. I said no I'm on TRT because of low Testosterone 藍藍藍藍. Next thing you know she'll be telling everyone I'm on "Roids" lol
i have a new video to follow up on the gym terminology one and its about steroid terminology and you bet your ass ROIDS is on there SMFH

Roids juice nectar “the good stuff”. Ive even heard it called b12 as a code word. Lol people are so stupid. I like juice i use that sometimes. Just cause it rolls off the tongue. But its called anabolic androgenic steroids. Aka roids. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm good with performance enhancing drugs or anabolic steroids. I'm not a sugar coater. Not my style. Call it like it is lol

Juice. Cause then when you say you had a killer workout you can yell “the juice is loose”. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom