Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roids question

roids question

Just a quick recap of where I'm coming from. I took roids about2 years ago but I was misguided on how to go about it. I saw tremendous results, but my quest of knowledge of what i was taking and what I was putting in body grew, pros/cons effects and side effects. I found you and I feel like you save my life because the meathead I was following ended hospitalized and lost all his gains, completely. I'm aware of the risk involved when taking roids, specially if you don't have your PCT first..
    I took roids for a year, but my drive for knowledge and exercise has never diminished.. I took UGLs but who knows exactly what you getting.. I wanted to ask you if you can direct me to some one in Houston that's knowledgeable that I can go to, everything by the book, trying to gain mass and strengthen..

We need your full stats to help you. Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Roids? We don't use that term bro. Very newbish....which leads me to my next thing...

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Roids? We don't use that term bro. Very newbish....which leads me to my next thing...

We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything
    My ex wife asked me if I was on "Roids" lol. I said no I'm on TRT because of low Testosterone 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Next thing you know she'll be telling everyone I'm on "Roids" lol

Iím on Roids and proud of it! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Oldjarhead View Post
    Iím on Roids and proud of it! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would be... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by martoonz View Post
    Just a quick recap of where I'm coming from. I took roids about2 years ago but I was misguided on how to go about it. I saw tremendous results, but my quest of knowledge of what i was taking and what I was putting in body grew, pros/cons effects and side effects. I found you and I feel like you save my life because the meathead I was following ended hospitalized and lost all his gains, completely. I'm aware of the risk involved when taking roids, specially if you don't have your PCT first..
    I took roids for a year, but my drive for knowledge and exercise has never diminished.. I took UGLs but who knows exactly what you getting.. I wanted to ask you if you can direct me to some one in Houston that's knowledgeable that I can go to, everything by the book, trying to gain mass and strengthen..
    You can get an absolute wealth of information from Dylan's videos. If after watching them you still have questions you can ask any questions here but in all honesty 99% of what you are looking for will be in those vids.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    My ex wife asked me if I was on "Roids" lol. I said no I'm on TRT because of low Testosterone 藍藍藍藍. Next thing you know she'll be telling everyone I'm on "Roids" lol
    i have a new video to follow up on the gym terminology one and its about steroid terminology and you bet your ass ROIDS is on there SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i have a new video to follow up on the gym terminology one and its about steroid terminology and you bet your ass ROIDS is on there SMFH
    I bet it's gonna be a good one!