napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roids advice

spinostore

Hey, Im from México, and I want some testosterone suspension, but i don't know what lab is the best for it, so I ask you for advice to buy it

Thanks, Im a big fan of you and your work 💪

im sorry but i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help… sorry bro..

Hey, Im from México, and I want some testosterone suspension, but i don't know what lab is the best for it, so I ask you for advice to buy it

Thanks, Im a big fan of you and your work

It's not a very respectable thing to come on here asking for sources when you haven't introduced yourself and established yourself on the board. We don't know a damn thing about you bro

Hang out a bit, introduce yourself and LEARN. Also, are you IN Mexico? If so, just walk down to your local pharmacy and buy it.

It takes time, research. You'll see the etiquette and learn the lingo as you read and learn. And trust me. You want to put the time into to learn about things first before you do anything stupid. Nobody going to give anything to you, it's up to you to find it, you to learn it and that's just how it is. After so time reading and learning from these forum you'll see if it's actually what you want, how to use and all that good jazz. Asking for a handout is a no no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I send an E - mail to Dylan hopping it was personal
Here roids are legal, but in pharmacy only are abaliable soste, deca, proviron and test enanthate
The reason i was looking for susp, it's becouse I have a powerlifting meet usually use Halo, but want to have an extra with susp

But as I said, it was a personal E mail and thats why im ask sources without establishment

Sorry, I send an E - mail to Dylan hopping it was personal
Here roids are legal, but in pharmacy only are abaliable soste, deca, proviron and test enanthate
The reason i was looking for susp, it's becouse I have a powerlifting meet usually use Halo, but want to have an extra with susp

But as I said, it was a personal E mail and thats why im ask sources without establishment
Another thing is nobody helps you without full stats, goals, and experience

Yeah men, but I didn't know wtf im doing here, I send an E mail hopping just for a recomendation of source for test suspension, and I end here with my e mail on a public forum LOL
I send a message to a lab sponsor and it's near to my house, so I try it as a recomendation of a friend
I just use it as a prework for that powerlifting meet
Thanks a lot btw

Top Bottom