bannednutritionRegenRx

Rock and a hard place...

timalford11

Ok guys here are the quick stats:
30/M
6’0”
195 lbs.
17-18% body fat

Realized a few months ago that I had low T and got it checked. Total T came back at 190 twice. I have the labs posted on here already. Ive never run anything before. Here’s my dilemma. The healthcare at my work sucks, so to get anything from my insurance is like pulling teeth. I’ll have to pay around $250-$300 a month for Test C plus HcG to go through my doctor or a T clinic type place. Here’s my dilemma. I’ve done enough reaching out and studying to find out who is a reliable source in this world. I’m thinking I can buy my Test and run it at 50mg twice a week and add the HcG later this year once I’m dialed in (my wife wants another kid possibly). Should I pay a crazy high price (to me at least) or just go UG and use a reputable source and self-treat with appropriate labs after the first 6 weeks and the. every 3 months. In my estimate I can get a year of Test (and Clomid or HcG) plus everything else I need for under $500 (2 months of seeing the doctor). What do you guys think? This is just for TRT, not a cycle. I guess my question is also: is it better to be under a doctors care and pay a lot more or do it myself?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That decision is yours to make, It is common for this type of treatment being very expensive. If it was me i would just find a quality reliable UG and save some money

Bro I would never recommend self medicating. Theres a lot more involved than just shooting some test.

i agree, definitely

Man, I thought you and Rick would both say go the self directed route! If you two are saying go the Dr route (2 of the most informed people on the forum) I guess I’ll suck it up and pay for it.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom