napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robolics summer shredding

JackSteel

Banned
Everybody it’s been a while since I posted anything or even really a consistentworkout schedule. But now I have a good opportunity to put some time in for myself and my motivation is back after taking such a long break. Plus the girlfriend and I are on break and she is in California for two months visiting her sister so I have an opportunity to throw a little bit of tren in the mix if it doesn’t fuck with my eye too much.

Boldenone Cyp, test and tren and a smidge of masteron perhaps if I don’t become too big of a dick.
I kicked it off with little bit of ace But using enanthate ultimately. Tren already has me stronger than I ought to be which is what I love so much about it.

I’m on my feet 12 hours a day for half of the week for work right now so calorie burning won’t be a problem. Getting the protein and fibrous carbs in I suspect will be my biggest challenge but then again it usually is. I suck at updating information but I will do what I can and definitely post pics of progress if there are any LOL [emoji38]

Running tren on a "break" is a good idea. Its had its toll on my current relationship. Get the most out of the next two months you can. Since coming back from Vegas im having a hard time with motivation and going to the gym. Good luck bro

Write out a new demanding, progressive overload routine and kill it. Good to see you around Mr Steel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I love that ROBO Bold CYP, it seems to hit so much faster than Undecylate to me should be a nice addition to the Test and Tren

Top Bottom