PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics bulk going on

Robolics bulk going on

I donít normally use this much test but Iím liking it. Itís still a low dose for most of you guys but as some of you know I just donít need much.

Iím doing .5cc of Robolics T-400 2x a week and .5cc of Robo Boldenone Cypionate 2x a week.

Strength has just now started to show its face as I started pinning this combo around a month ago. BTW the T-400 is enanthate, but it is available in cyp as well. Anyway, pumps are getting sick. Iím not being too picky on my diet but Iím trying to get plenty of fresh vegetables. My goal is a bulk and would like to trim up my abs more because they look like shit right now. Legs need serious attention but Iíve had a broken toe, strained tendon in my knee and sprained my ankle a couple months ago that wouldnít heal also so Iíll probably be doing all leg machines to take stress off my foot mainly. Every time I test it I feel it rebreak and it just doesnít get better.

Current weight. 215 but Iím holding water for one reason or another. Just started aromasin this week. Before this I was 210 so thatís pretty typical fluid gain.

Iím planning on adding Primo if all goes as planned in the next couple of weeks as a polisher so to speak. I hope yíall will keep me accountable for posting. Iíll do my best lol

As a reminder Iím 35 years old, 6ft, and currently weighing 215 last weigh in. More probable dry weight would be around 210.

Glad to see you back at it Jack!

Thanks Rick, itís rough lately but itís moving!

Following. Just another youngster Iím on this path with. Letís do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, I love the Bold Cyp
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

Jack good to see you back. You've never been camera shy that's for sure. I can't count how many times over the years I've seen you in your underwear... Lol... No homo

wow I am surprised you are 6 feet tall, you are blessed with excellent genetics to have that bicep peak with that height. just goes to show you that bodybuilding isn't just for the short guys

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Jack good to see you back. You've never been camera shy that's for sure. I can't count how many times over the years I've seen you in your underwear... Lol... No homo
    Lmao! well thatís for sure! I normally look a lot better though Iím a fat shit lately