Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Robolics bulk going on

Robolics bulk going on

Current doses as follows:

Test- 400mg

Primo- 400mg

Bold cyp- 250mg

(Last 5 weeks)- 50mg winstrol
    Last edited by JackSteel; 04-05-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Are you injecting the Winny?

I kinda wasted my tabs because I forgot we had a family camping trip planned for over a week. Iíll finish them though for sure.

Trying out some liquid anadrol today and have added 100mg deca and dropped the boldenone for now because I have my kids solo for 42 days and I get a bit impatient on it personally. So itís test/deca/primo/anadrol at the moment.

My workouts are not very consistent lately but they will be the next month or so at the very least because Iíll be near a gym.

Today was full upper body minus back, and I little bit of leg press. My hips have been fucked up lately so Iím being cautious. I canít afford another injury right now.

Will try to post when possible. 6 and 7 year old boys donít give me much down time lol

Always here for you Bro. Glad to hear you are up for the struggle...

Robolics bulk going on

Nowhere near where I was before but Iím glad they donít look like total bean poles yet lol
    Last edited by JackSteel; 06-13-2019 at 03:05 PM.

yeh legs are genetics. I use to squat fairly heavy but had a horrible time getting legs to grow. I have had better luck with lighter more concentration type movements

Quote Originally Posted by servicemangler View Post
    yeh legs are genetics. I use to squat fairly heavy but had a horrible time getting legs to grow. I have had better luck with lighter more concentration type movements
    Yeah, I hear ya. Mine will grow but doing squats only ever gets me hurt. I stick to leg press, lunges, and seated quad extensions and bam curls. Thatís the whole kit for me. Iíve had a broken big toe, and severely sprained ankle, a pulled tendon in my knee and a grinding left hip in the past six months lol Iím being very cautious. Iíve not done legs in a long time other than swimming exercises.

Iím taking FLís advice and doing 25mg winny a day with the adrol. I just really have to stay on top of my hydration and liver supps because I havenít been the healthiest lately. Acid reflux is my only worry. Iíll see what happens.

Today was another near full body day. Minus chest calves and hams. Iím afraid to do calves I admit, because I keep refracturing my big toe.

Updated cycle is

200 test
    100 deca
    400 primo
    50mg adrol
    25mg winstrol

I may end up dropping the drol to 25. We shall see.

Sore. As. Fuck.

Leg day. Also training my dad now who just got on trt at 70 years old. Iím hoping he gets Into it.