napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Risk and Benefits of TRT: A new video By Dylan Gemelli

With as many on trt or those potentially going for trt this is a great topic to cover

With as many on trt or those potentially going for trt this is a great topic to cover

Dylan. Something that worried me after watching the video, it is the following:

Last time I did bloodwork my Test levels came back at 337. This is within normal ranges and I feel perfect, and always have. I am 26 next month. Are these levels that you would keep your eye on? Or is this nothing to worry about?

Last time I did bloodwork my Test levels came back at 337. This is within normal ranges and I feel perfect, and always have. I am 26 next month. Are these levels that you would keep your eye on? Or is this nothing to worry about?
I would definitely keep an eye on it and continuously monitor bloodwork. It's fine right now if you are non symptomatic, but you certainly do t want it to drop lower to where you are symptomatic

I would definitely keep an eye on it and continuously monitor bloodwork. It's fine right now if you are non symptomatic, but you certainly do t want it to drop lower to where you are symptomatic

Thanks for commenting Rick!
And yeah, like as of right now, I feel great and libido is and always has been great. So nothing that worries me greatly, but I know a man's Test levels will decline every year, so there might be a point in time that I might need it. I will keep an eye on it! :)

good video bro. interested in seeing some more info about the free/total testosterone relationship that you mentioned briefly. looking around for info about it now and how to raise the free. seeing proviron mentioned a bit, still reading though

its definitely something to keep an eye on bro.. thats pretty damn low for anyone especially at your age and as you get into your 30's it may become a problem for you but the good thing is, you already know and are aware and it wont get out of control on you...

good video bro. interested in seeing some more info about the free/total testosterone relationship that you mentioned briefly. looking around for info about it now and how to raise the free. seeing proviron mentioned a bit, still reading though
what i love about proviron is that it frees up bound testosterone which clearly is a HUGE benefit, especially on cycle because it allows you get much more out of what you are doing... people dont realize what it actually does.. you dont see much on its own aside from a really nice increase in libido but it is HUGE as a compliment to any cycle you run

its definitely something to keep an eye on bro.. thats pretty damn low for anyone especially at your age and as you get into your 30's it may become a problem for you but the good thing is, you already know and are aware and it wont get out of control on you...

I will go and talk to an endocrinologist, and see what he/she thinks. (since I don't have any complaints) Thanks Dylan!

Top Bottom