PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rio 2016 Olympics

  1. #1

    Rio 2016 Olympics

    Guys, missed you for a while. Just now kind of getting back into the swing of things. The wife and I took a trip to Rio for the 2016 Olympics, we were there for 12 days. Twelve days without kids, just me and her was awesome. We went to two events each day, one in mid morning and one in the evening. We saw dream team basketball, women's basketball, swimming, track and field, lots of beach volleyball, indoor men's and women's volleyball, archery, weightlifting, and a whole day of boxing. We also got see the women's gold medal match in water polo, we saw gold medal round in women's gymnastics. Great, great trip. It was very honeymoonish for us as well. Brazil (Rio) was fun, you had to know what you are doing, be mindful of what's going on. We took one day for tourist stuff only.......climbed up to Christ the Redeemer and then Sugar Loaf mountain. Anyways, those of you who know me, I try to contribute and post when I can, not as active as others but I certainly appreciate the brotherhood and shared info on this forum. For me, training is still good, have some soreness in my right shoulder, had an MRI done, it will be reviewed on Monday whether I need any surgery or not (it's nagging and interrupts my sleep but not decapitating). I"m still on the 160mg / week of test cyp, 300mg / week of Deca and SARMS of LGD, Osta and GW. Loving it, feeling great and looking great at 54 years old, 6'3" and 226lbs very lean.

  2. #2
    And ryan lochte didn't come to your door and pull a sign down? You got off lightly bro

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ApexVallen View Post
    And ryan lochte didn't come to your door and pull a sign down? You got off lightly bro
    We got off real easy! He didn't piss on the side of our 5 star hotel either, thank God!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPackage View Post
    Guys, missed you for a while. Just now kind of getting back into the swing of things. The wife and I took a trip to Rio for the 2016 Olympics, we were there for 12 days. Twelve days without kids, just me and her was awesome. We went to two events each day, one in mid morning and one in the evening. We saw dream team basketball, women's basketball, swimming, track and field, lots of beach volleyball, indoor men's and women's volleyball, archery, weightlifting, and a whole day of boxing. We also got see the women's gold medal match in water polo, we saw gold medal round in women's gymnastics. Great, great trip. It was very honeymoonish for us as well. Brazil (Rio) was fun, you had to know what you are doing, be mindful of what's going on. We took one day for tourist stuff only.......climbed up to Christ the Redeemer and then Sugar Loaf mountain. Anyways, those of you who know me, I try to contribute and post when I can, not as active as others but I certainly appreciate the brotherhood and shared info on this forum. For me, training is still good, have some soreness in my right shoulder, had an MRI done, it will be reviewed on Monday whether I need any surgery or not (it's nagging and interrupts my sleep but not decapitating). I"m still on the 160mg / week of test cyp, 300mg / week of Deca and SARMS of LGD, Osta and GW. Loving it, feeling great and looking great at 54 years old, 6'3" and 226lbs very lean.
    That's awesome bro. Glad you guys had a great time. I can only imagine how fun all that would be. Glad to see you back here again brother!

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  5. #5
    Thanks so much RR. It was truly a trip-of-a-lifetime! Wife and I totally totally enjoyed it! She's a sports junkie and actually worked for the US Olympic Committee back in the 90s. She worked for USA volleyball and then yachting! She got to reconnect with a lot of old friends with the committee as well! So we had tons of fun plenty of nice dinners in Rio.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    tell me about the Brazilian hotties damnit big bubble booties

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    tell me about the Brazilian hotties damnit big bubble booties
    The pro beach volleyball ones are really hot! We had two young ones that were at our Hotel up at the rooftop Lounge at the pool. Wife and I were having dinner and I looked at her and said finally some thongs! Then they walked up to the bar right past where we were sitting. I said wow there trying to give us a nice view! She said oh sweetie, that's all for you! They've been checking you out and whispering to one another since we walked in here. I joked and I said I'm way too old for them and she said "yeah" but they can't tell it's night time and your ripped! LOL just a benefit of being here here with you guys and living a workout lifestyle your whole life!

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •