napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's ESarms/Banned nutrition log

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to be given Cardarine from Esarms to log, and it couldn't have came at a better time. I'm no stranger to sarms and certainly not cardarine. I've ran many sources of cardarine over the last few years....some very good and some not so good, so I have a very good understanding of what to expect from a top notch product. I'm going into this log with my unbiased opinion and review over the next 12 weeks.

The next 12 weeks also happens to coincide with my cruise between blasts. I just came off of a test, deca, eq cycle about a week ago and will be using nothing but TRT (200mg test per week) and this cardarine from Esarms.

I got back from a vacation on a cruise yesterday and during that time I enjoyed myself, had some drinks, ate some good food and didnt really monitor macros at all. I've gained about 7 lbs. Some is water weight and some is some fat but the goal for the next 12 weeks is to get pretty conditioned and prepped for spring/summer and my next blast.

I just had about 10 days out of the gym and today was my first dose of cardarine and first day back in the gym. Starting stats are 197 around 10 to 11% bodyfat. The goal is to get down to around 8% in the next 12 weeks. It womt be a drastic cut but I never do any drastic gains or losses. I mostly recomp year round with more emphasis on condition through the spring and summer months.

Good GW is pretty good to me and it's my favorite sarm for that reason. Diet is around maintenance through the week and a slight defecit through the weekend. High protein, moderate carbs, and lowered fats. Training is a normal bro split with 30 minutes cardio 3 to 4 days per week.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this cardarine can do over this log and I'll continue updates as often as possible and needed.

Thanks ahead to anyone following. I'm hopeful this will be a good solid source moving forward which is hard to come by these days

Right on Rick!. I’m in to follow. I tried GW from Isarms on my first cycle and got some great results.

I came off my 4th cycle 3 weeks ago and thinking of adding it after I’m done with PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on Rick!. I’m in to follow. I tried GW from Isarms on my first cycle and got some great results.

I came off my 4th cycle 3 weeks ago and thinking of adding it after I’m done with PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gw is awesome stuff man. I'm definitely looking forward to it. The clean energy, the fat loss....everything about it just enhances the cycle.

Glad to have you following bro

excellent brother... im looking forward to this.. you are going to love this gw... get that cruise weight off LOL ... i know it wont take you long at all...

excellent brother... im looking forward to this.. you are going to love this gw... get that cruise weight off LOL ... i know it wont take you long at all...
I'm looking forward to it bro. Once I get focused on a goal, I generally stay on that track, and I'm sure this gw will help expedite the process

Well, with it only being the 2nd day starting cardarine it's just too early to have much to report on. I will say I like the solubility of the cardarine from Esarms. It seems to mix and hold very well in the liquid suspension. That will certainly help with more accurate dosing, so that's a positive

Excellent, looking forward to this. Is ESarms fullfilling orders etc. for all members? Or is this just a trial run before full sponsorship?

Excellent, looking forward to this. Is ESarms fullfilling orders etc. for all members? Or is this just a trial run before full sponsorship?
I believe this is before they start filling orders. Maybe Dylan can clarify that

Rick, does there dropper have measurements on it? ie 1ml, .5ml?
The liquid GW I’ve used in past had to be shaken as the solution seemed to separate.

Rick, does there dropper have measurements on it? ie 1ml, .5ml?
The liquid GW I’ve used in past had to be shaken as the solution seemed to separate.
Yes, the dropper is clearly marked for easy measuring. You still need to shake it, but it does hold up very well in the suspension

I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to be given Cardarine from Esarms to log, and it couldn't have came at a better time. I'm no stranger to sarms and certainly not cardarine. I've ran many sources of cardarine over the last few years....some very good and some not so good, so I have a very good understanding of what to expect from a top notch product. I'm going into this log with my unbiased opinion and review over the next 12 weeks.

The next 12 weeks also happens to coincide with my cruise between blasts. I just came off of a test, deca, eq cycle about a week ago and will be using nothing but TRT (200mg test per week) and this cardarine from Esarms.

I got back from a vacation on a cruise yesterday and during that time I enjoyed myself, had some drinks, ate some good food and didnt really monitor macros at all. I've gained about 7 lbs. Some is water weight and some is some fat but the goal for the next 12 weeks is to get pretty conditioned and prepped for spring/summer and my next blast.

I just had about 10 days out of the gym and today was my first dose of cardarine and first day back in the gym. Starting stats are 197 around 10 to 11% bodyfat. The goal is to get down to around 8% in the next 12 weeks. It womt be a drastic cut but I never do any drastic gains or losses. I mostly recomp year round with more emphasis on condition through the spring and summer months.

Good GW is pretty good to me and it's my favorite sarm for that reason. Diet is around maintenance through the week and a slight defecit through the weekend. High protein, moderate carbs, and lowered fats. Training is a normal bro split with 30 minutes cardio 3 to 4 days per week.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this cardarine can do over this log and I'll continue updates as often as possible and needed.

Thanks ahead to anyone following. I'm hopeful this will be a good solid source moving forward which is hard to come by these days

Looking forward to reading your thoughts. I’ve been missing my sarms!

Looking forward to following this. Never really thought about sarms. Anything that gives me energy burns fat and helps blood pressure and recuperates the body. I am all ears. How much are you taking a day 20mg?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Looking forward to reading your thoughts. I’ve been missing my sarms!
I was missing them too bro. It's been 18 months since I've ran gw or any sarm for that matter. Gw is my shit, so I'm stoked for this run of it

Looking forward to following this. Never really thought about sarms. Anything that gives me energy burns fat and helps blood pressure and recuperates the body. I am all ears. How much are you taking a day 20mg?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Yep you got it. 20mg per day which is the dose you always want to run with cardarine

Top Bottom