napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rickrock question

drb_iac

Hey bro...as I am sure you know, we seem to be getting the same qustions over and over. I think it would be helpfull if we made your post on macros a sticky. It seems diet and orals are the burning questions.

Jake is home and doing ok...a little concussive still. He will have to get used to that missing half finger on his right hand. He said that was his ear digging,nose picking, and main typing finger, so he may post again in a few months. He has dear wifey and kids looking after his every need, so I am going back home to Costa. Only thing jake keeps asking his doc was when can he lift weights...lol. He also lost 12 lbs because he refused to eat the hospital food. He was eating a box of Ansi bars every day...what a knucklehead huh? I wish you, this whole board,the great mods, and captain dylan much good success.

Will be back soon. Take of those bods...handle with care and be safe.
DrB-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_E._DeBakey#Early_life GREATNESS!!!

Thanks for the update on Jake. I agree on the diet page. I have the page bookmarked to link in a lot new members thread. Let Jake know we're all thinking of him. Sorry he lost his butt scratching knub.

Hope has a speedy recovery and gets up and running again soon.
I'm with him on the hospital food lol, shit it groooooossssss.
Take care man and thanks for the update.

Hey bro...as I am sure you know, we seem to be getting the same qustions over and over. I think it would be helpfull if we made your post on macros a sticky. It seems diet and orals are the burning questions.

Jake is home and doing ok...a little concussive still. He will have to get used to that missing half finger on his right hand. He said that was his ear digging,nose picking, and main typing finger, so he may post again in a few months. He has dear wifey and kids looking after his every need, so I am going back home to Costa. Only thing jake keeps asking his doc was when can he lift weights...lol. He also lost 12 lbs because he refused to eat the hospital food. He was eating a box of Ansi bars every day...what a knucklehead huh? I wish you, this whole board,the great mods, and captain dylan much good success.

DrB-

You are absolutely right Drb. Those questions have really increased substantially lately, with the rapid influx of new members we have, many of which are very young and inexperienced.

Those topics seem to be the number one issue right now, and its important for people to have those things easily accessible to them to help educate them.

I actually had my diet and nutrition thread as a sticky already, but that was before the forum move. I'm glad you picked up on that, and I thank you for that as well as everything you've done to help our members.

I've taken care of it and IT IS NOW A STICKY!!

Give Jake my best regards, and I wish him a successful and speedy recovery, my brother :)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

DrB-

pura vida............be safe...........have a good flight

DrB-

at least hes eating a quality bar brother! =)

please let him know we are all thinking of him and I personally wish him nothing but a fast recovery... tell him he can contact me anytime he needs me as can you brother... i hope you can still post a good amount when you return home... we LOVE having you here

Best to Jake Drb! Have a safe trip back to Costa Rica bro! Enjoy that nice weather down there!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hope jake gets better soon. The only time hospital food tasted good to me was when i had emergency gall bladder surgery and they starved me for 2-1/2 days prior to the procedure. The first thing they gave me was beef broth. And it was damn good!! Lol

Top Bottom