napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock

theoldcountry

Hey, just curious if you got my PM? I don't know if it's not working or I'm screwing something up, but I PM'd someone else a week ago and never heard back. If you got it, no rush.

If you didn't receive it then I guess, maybe, I'm doing something wrong.

Hey, just curious if you got my PM? I don't know if it's not working or I'm screwing something up, but I PM'd someone else a week ago and never heard back. If you got it, no rush.

If you didn't receive it then I guess, maybe, I'm doing something wrong.

I just went through all of my PMs last night bro, and if you didn't receive areply from me I didn't receive it. Sometimes people send a chat message over tapatalk instead of pm which I don't get to those. Send me a pm and I'll get to it ASAP bud, or if you want you can ask the question here and I'll be happy to help

I sent it through a PM here on this site. Don't know what tapatalk is.

Maybe it's a stupid question, but if you remember when I first posted I noted how back when I cycled, in my 20's (53 yrs now) getting gear was as easy as getting an antibiotic. A buddy would go around the gym taking orders and a few days later we had our stuff. Obviously things have changed.

My question is I'd love to order some gear, but to be honest, I'm freaking nervous as fu%& doing it through the mail. I know nothing is 100% guaranteed, but how safe is it and what do you think are the chances of USPS opening the box? Customs intercepting it I can live with, but having a postal inspector at my door, no way.

Thnx bro. Trying to get the nerve to pull the trigger.

I can't speak for every source..but pharma lady's Shit is so stealth that even if they opened the box you'd be just fine. product is put in dummy boxes that are shrink wrapped..it even fools me from time to time when I open it.

Maybe it's a stupid question, but if you remember when I first posted I noted how back when I cycled, in my 20's (53 yrs now) getting gear was as easy as getting an antibiotic. A buddy would go around the gym taking orders and a few days later we had our stuff. Obviously things have changed.

My question is I'd love to order some gear, but to be honest, I'm freaking nervous as fu%& doing it through the mail. I know nothing is 100% guaranteed, but how safe is it and what do you think are the chances of USPS opening the box? Customs intercepting it I can live with, but having a postal inspector at my door, no way.

You're good with Rick bro. You got nothing to worry about.

Trust me bro, I understand being worried about that. I think we all go through that the first time we started juicing, and it's only normal to be paranoid about that. First time I got gear in the mail I was all nervous thinking the fbi was waiting for me in an unmarked van around the corner lol. Trust me it's nothing like that at all. The only place they really mess with packages is through customs and they just confiscate them if they find something and then send you a letter.

You don't have to worry about that even with domestic orders buddy

Top Bottom