napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana... Racist... Please be aware this is bad but it needs to be seen...

This was 10+ years ago that he says that stuff? Sure it was absolutely unquestionably wrong to say such things but damn who gives a shit about what he said to another person in private. That's between them, not the public. Just my opinion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What a fucking piece of shit. I've always thought that, but damn that just takes it to a whole new level. Ivenever really had any respect for him, but now he is lower than I can even describe to me.

Then to come in there and try to apologize and backpedal trying to act like he didn't know what he said, and that he was under the influence of whatever he was taking. Wtf ever bro....you knew exactly what you did. You got called out on it and you know this shit will hurt your reputation and wallet. That's all that matters to you. You let it be known you were a racist scumbag, and I hope this opens more eyes as to just what kind of lying fake piece of trash he is.

This was 10+ years ago that he says that stuff? Sure it was absolutely unquestionably wrong to say such things but damn who gives a shit about what he said to another person in private. That's between them, not the public. Just my opinion.

you cant be serious... that was brutal... that was not like just saying it one time kind of out of anger and context... that was HORRIBLE, just HORRIBLE... reprehensible...

you cant be serious... that was brutal... that was not like just saying it one time kind of out of anger and context... that was HORRIBLE, just HORRIBLE... reprehensible...
No I 100% percent agree with you. That was terrible, absolutely terrible and disrespectful to the highest degree. I guess where I'm coming from is I've never liked rich piana, I've thought he was fake from day one. So I could careless about him or anything that happens in his life.

No I 100% percent agree with you. That was terrible, absolutely terrible and disrespectful to the highest degree. I guess where I'm coming from is I've never liked rich piana, I've thought he was fake from day one. So I could careless about him or anything that happens in his life.

i get you... for me its like this... we all make mistakes, we all say shit that gets out of hand, but this, im sorry brother, this is to me, just dispicable... it just shows how he really thinks and hey, if thats your belief, thats your belief but then he smiles in their faces and acts friendly and inside has that kind of feeling... i dont know, its pretty coward to me i guess and pretty fucked up in general

i get you... for me its like this... we all make mistakes, we all say shit that gets out of hand, but this, im sorry brother, this is to me, just dispicable... it just shows how he really thinks and hey, if thats your belief, thats your belief but then he smiles in their faces and acts friendly and inside has that kind of feeling... i dont know, its pretty coward to me i guess and pretty fucked up in general
He's fake. He'll say what he feels and comes to his head. Then when people put him on blast and don't agree with him, he'll say what they want to hear to try and comb over the situation. It's disgusting.

He's fake. He'll say what he feels and comes to his head. Then when people put him on blast and don't agree with him, he'll say what they want to hear to try and comb over the situation. It's disgusting.

i could not have said that any better myself bro

He is a public figure one of if not the most famous person in bodybuilding with millions of followers that why ppl give a shit. Also i don't care if said 20years ago it was wrong he is a racist and that's it. I have 2 kids who are 1/4 black 1/4 Puerto Rican and 1/2 Albanian and this offended me big time. An apology helps but it still does not change my thinking of it because if it happened again he would say it. My ex cheated on me with a different race but I never said the persons race all I said was goodbye you fuking hoe and you are his problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note....that prophet muscle dude has made it his mission to destroy rich piana and all he wants is a fight lol..if I were rich I'd fight that mother fucker win or lose just to get him to shut up....he's exposed rich on every thing Hes ever did in his life over the last month's lol....lucky for him rich is a pussy, I'd have already shot his ass if it were me. After building an empire u gonna come in and tear it down exposing my fake muscles,pmma filled body,ass implants,botox, dating a tranny, death threatening his exes, and now this racist rant..no way I'd take that Shit..but I guess u can say karma comes back to get you when u deceive people?

Fake outrage, thats what I don't get people should take stock of their own actions on words and phrases they said in the past. Do I think Piana is a good guy no I don't. This just is icing on the cake, but being racist is on my low shit bag list. I've met very few people who are virtueses in comments in the past and present.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

On a side note....that prophet muscle dude has made it his mission to destroy rich piana and all he wants is a fight lol..if I were rich I'd fight that mother fucker win or lose just to get him to shut up....he's exposed rich on every thing Hes ever did in his life over the last month's lol....lucky for him rich is a pussy, I'd have already shot his ass if it were me. After building an empire u gonna come in and tear it down exposing my fake muscles,pmma filled body,ass implants,botox, dating a tranny, death threatening his exes, and now this racist rant..no way I'd take that Shit..but I guess u can say karma comes back to get you when u deceive people?
thats generally how it works... fuck, im so full of flaws but this is just bad man... im sorry but its just bad.. thats some hateful shit to say

Well, I think he is a good dude actually. That all aside, I also think you are all good people :) love all of you guys.

I will not think about someone's "bad side" once ever. It will only affect me personally in a negative way and that is something I never let happen.

I feel a smile coming up when Dylan puts up a video or when I smell fish getting cooked for example. I do not feel any sadness or anger when someone uploads something I don't like or even says something that offends me. That way my day is always the best it can be!

Remember guys... the only one who can fuck up your day, is you.

Enjoy life and all of the little things, and fuck everything you do not like. It is simple actually. That is all I wanted to say about this :)

He is a public figure one of if not the most famous person in bodybuilding with millions of followers that why ppl give a shit. Also i don't care if said 20years ago it was wrong he is a racist and that's it. I have 2 kids who are 1/4 black 1/4 Puerto Rican and 1/2 Albanian and this offended me big time. An apology helps but it still does not change my thinking of it because if it happened again he would say it. My ex cheated on me with a different race but I never said the persons race all I said was goodbye you fuking hoe and you are his problem.

You handled your situation correctly and maturely! Rich did not, clearly. Sorry that shit happened to you man, it's a horrible feeling I'm sure. Never married but been cheated on by a ex girlfriend.

I get upset at myself when I can't drink a beverage in one continuous sip because it means I have to drink after a black person... Ughhhh.

Fuck that however long ago he fucked up in my book.

You handled your situation correctly and maturely! Rich did not, clearly. Sorry that shit happened to you man, it's a horrible feeling I'm sure. Never married but been cheated on by a ex girlfriend.

Thx bro. I am an Albanian according to Europe im the lower life standard so I know exactly what it is to be discriminated against. I have been called a wigger cause I rap and I hang with my black peeps I was married to a 1/2 black 1/2 Puerto Rican chic. I have ex friends who are just like rich when we were in their home they would throw the N word around like nothing and I would get offended and they would say why do you want to be black I'm like dawg i have Mediterranean in me bro do you understand that I don't appreciate it bro and then they became ex friends. Then when they would be around my black friends they would belike to kool brother bro fake ass cornballs

Thx bro. I am an Albanian according to Europe im the lower life standard so I know exactly what it is to be discriminated against. I have been called a wigger cause I rap and I hang with my black peeps I was married to a 1/2 black 1/2 Puerto Rican chic. I have ex friends who are just like rich when we were in their home they would throw the N word around like nothing and I would get offended and they would say why do you want to be black I'm like dawg i have Mediterranean in me bro do you understand that I don't appreciate it bro and then they became ex friends. Then when they would be around my black friends they would belike to kool brother bro fake ass cornballs

Hahah "fake ass cornballs" fucking love it! They why they are ex friends FUCK EM! If they are so called friends and they can not respect there friend they don't deserve to be a friend. Period.

Hahah "fake ass cornballs" fucking love it! They why they are ex friends FUCK EM! If they are so called friends and they can not respect there friend they don't deserve to be a friend. Period.

Absolutely bro I'm glad we see eye to eye

Top Bottom