napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich piana overdosed

Damn I know rich has some over the top stuff but overal he seems like a real good dude .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably pain killers...his ex wife claims he has scirosis of the liver, and I know he has skin cancer..so maybe he got prescribed pain meds for the skin cancer surgeries?

i have no clue if hes using drugs or not but there are so many people that use drugs you would never think did... trust me... it may be pain killers though too... it would all be speculation so there's not going to be anything concrete until it is confirmed...we could wonder all day long but none of us really know... but to say you cant see someone using something means nothing, trust me...

I mean it wouldn't surprise me, but no one's ever accused him of it n he has a lot of haters out there

most people that use drugs dont announce it to the world though bro... im not saying he was using them but just because he wasnt accused means nothing

He talked about getting crazy with drugs towards the end of his relationship with the Nordic woman. Cocaine was at least mentioned. She was pulling him deeper and deeper into partying. Now the new one, Chanel seems like a better person. But who knows.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

cocaine and steroids do not mix and many people that use cocaine just dont realize wtf they are doing and how much they are taking...

Shitty to hear that hope he pulls through and hope he learns his lesson from it if it was street drugs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very true the thing about drugs is you cannot tell if someone is using or not. Anyone can be on drugs at any time

I never cared for rich Piana much, mostly because of some of the over the top things he did, but I hate to see this happen to anyone. All the steroid haters out there are going to jump on the haterade bandwagon afyer this, and it's just another dark cloud over our lifestyle we dont need. Nobody needs to speculate at this point, but laying unresponsive is not something that comes from steroid use. Insulin overdose...maybe, but None of us know what other things rich was into, but he definitely lived his life in the fast lane on many levels. I hope all comes out well but a medically induced coma is not typically good news. I pray that Rich can come out of this ok.

Last edited:
Top Bottom